ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball Girls or Cheerleaders

I prefer woman who dont tower over me. As someone who is only 5'10" that'd be the cheerleaders lol

I prefer woman who dont tower over me. As someone who is only 5'10" that'd be the cheerleaders lol
I knew a 6-5 girl who was an All-American basketball player and very attractive. I would have asked her out in a heartbeat back in the day. No fear of failure. Forget volleyball and cheerleaders though. Let's hear if for dancers and gymnasts.... I feel a yoga pants thread coming on.

Reactions: bigredhunter
I’m going with volleyball girls... mainly since you did not specify if the cheerleaders were girls too... cuz now-a-days you see them male cheerleaders

Reactions: dinglefritz
giphy.gif

Cheerleaders, and it isn't close....mainly because I dated one in high school and she was my first and we learned a lot from each other, and we reconnected and I ate Thanksgiving with her and her family last year in the very house I lost my virginity in...but to be fair if she had been a vollyball player I would have said volleyball players.

I knew a 6-5 girl who was an All-American basketball player and very attractive. I would have asked her out in a heartbeat back in the day. No fear of failure. Forget volleyball and cheerleaders though. Let's hear if for dancers and gymnasts.... I feel a yoga pants thread coming on.
Oh dont get wrong, if Lexi Sun decided to not swing the way she does and say she wanted to do bad things to me, my pants are off before she finished the sentence.

Reactions: Fighting Jester
Oh dont get wrong, if Lexi Sun decided to not swing the way she does and say she wanted to do bad things to me, my pants are off before she finished the sentence.
Does she like girls? I thought she dated Mo Bamba?

Ill say this John Cook has always fielded a pretty cute team. Having said that the opposing teams are often filled with amazons. But the Huskers are known for fielding some relatively ugly cheerleading squads. Although the scarlets are very attractive. In general Cheerleaders. At UNL Volleyballers

Reactions: huskerfan66
Cheerleaders over volleyball players. Volleyball players are too tall. Neither one compares to dancers though.

Sometimes female athletes look hot when they are in uniform and less hot when they are naked...their body can be a bit...well...utilitarian.

Cheerleader all the way.

Now, I know I don't have to tell you guys that...since you all benched 400, ran a 4.4 40 yard dash, dated and dumped the prom queen, ****ed your best friends mom, and were the most popular guy in your "town"...but I just thought I would add in my thoughts.

Wait, when did you start wearing pants again? :)

Reactions: Black5hirt
One group that has been really overlooked is track and field athletes. Was eating lunch with my brother downtown a few years ago when the big 10 track meet was in town. Never seen so many good looking females walking around in my life.

Reactions: TheNewNU
One group that has been really overlooked is track and field athletes. Was eating lunch with my brother downtown a few years ago when the big 10 track meet was in town. Never seen so many good looking females walking around in my life.
I had quite a few classes with girls on the track team in college. I didnt pay attention much in those classes.

Don't sell cheerleaders short as athletes. I read somewhere that cheerleading is the most dangerous sport out there. I can kind of see that with all that throwing around.

Don't sell cheerleaders short as athletes. I read somewhere that cheerleading is the most dangerous sport out there. I can kind of see that with all that throwing around.
This stat brought to you by all the moms and dads that have their daughters in overpriced boring ass cheer center programs.

Uggh. Rather watch paint dry.

And who cares if she is taller than you? Should be horizontal most of the time anyway.

Sometimes female athletes look hot when they are in uniform and less hot when they are naked...their body can be a bit...well...utilitarian.

Cheerleader all the way.

Now, I know I don't have to tell you guys that...since you all benched 400, ran a 4.4 40 yard dash, dated and dumped the prom queen, ****ed your best friends mom, and were the most popular guy in your "town"...but I just thought I would add in my thoughts.
I'm bigger, stronger, and faster than I was 20 years ago, so those stats are way behind the times! ;)

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
You small mf’ers need to get over your short man complex. Volleyball FTW.

Don’t bring that “I’m a grower not a show-er” crap either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT