ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball Boom

Sure thought we'd be interested in a back row to replace Knuckles and/or another setter. I was keeping my eye on the two girls from OSU. Oh well....maybe we are losing an outside hitter?

Grabs popcorn...waiting for the 97 posts from dudes that have either never banged and/or only banged one girl in their life, posting to tell us how they would not bang her.

vfDtidwQaw2C.gif

#1 high school libero coming in. Would guess she'll take Knuckles spot.
Just thought she might need a year of development in our program. Need someone really good back there right away. Kinda the same situation at setter. Don't really trust Orr. Maybe she'll finally bring it next year? Could be more roster movement.

Reactions: mgbreis
Just thought she might need a year of development in our program. Need someone really good back there right away. Kinda the same situation at setter. Don't really trust Orr. Maybe she'll finally bring it next year? Could be more roster movement.
Would be fantastic if Orr realized her hype/potential. Here's hoping.

Reactions: Husker Sledge
I'd be surprised if the freshman coming in isn't the setter.

Grabs popcorn...waiting for the 97 posts from dudes that have either never banged and/or only banged one girl in their life, posting to tell us how they would not bang her.
That never happens here. Maybe it did years ago.

Yeah, I errrrrrr, he got banned for making fun of an Iowa fan, "he" called the Iowa fan a virgin, I guess that fan told on him.
Yeah there are a few regulars here that report multiple posts daily. Same ones that always say “let the past go” because they want to bang the last head coach. Every time they hit the report button, the mods roll their eyes and laugh at them. Remember the limp-wrist Beav815? Always had such a high opinion of himself, and mocked others incessantly if they didn’t conform to his limp-wrist lifestyle… dude got laughed off the board once it came to light he reported DOZENS of posts a day. Sadly we still have multiple that do the same. One of them is a generic idiot with obvious issues (I’d say retarded, but the limp-wrists get all up in their feels when the word is accurately used). These kind of dolts are literally too stupid to figure out that they are the worlds biggest snowflakes

Yeah there are a few regulars here that report multiple posts daily. Same ones that always say “let the past go” because they want to bang the last head coach. Every time they hit the report button, the mods roll their eyes and laugh at them. Remember the limp-wrist Beav815? Always had such a high opinion of himself, and mocked others incessantly if they didn’t conform to his limp-wrist lifestyle… dude got laughed off the board once it came to light he reported DOZENS of posts a day. Sadly we still have multiple that do the same. One of them is a generic idiot with obvious issues (I’d say retarded, but the limp-wrists get all up in their feels when the word is accurately used). These kind of dolts are literally too stupid to figure out that they are the worlds biggest snowflakes
I do remember that poster!!!

Reactions: drubendall

Reported.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT