ADVERTISEMENT

VIDEO/QUOTES: Rutgers HC Greg Schiano previews Nebraska game

Richie O

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hey guys! Richie O'Leary here, publisher of The Knight Report aka the Rutgers-Rivals site. Just wanted to drop by and post our video from RU head coach Greg Schiano's press conference today. I'll try to stop by throughout the week and answer any questions you guys have + I'll drop all our game week links below as well.

Penn State should have hired Schiano instead of that overrated hack James Franklin. But they didn’t because Schiano was allegedly tainted by association with Paterno. It was total bullshit.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Hey guys! Richie O'Leary here, publisher of The Knight Report aka the Rutgers-Rivals site. Just wanted to drop by and post our video from RU head coach Greg Schiano's press conference today. I'll try to stop by throughout the week and answer any questions you guys have + I'll drop all our game week links below as well.

Rutgers' fans were among the best I ever experienced on the road. Was a great experience.

Reactions: SickOfPractice
Rutgers' fans were among the best I ever experienced on the road. Was a great experience.
Even though the stadium was kind meh, they had a great setup for tailgating especially for kids. My kids had a blast before the game. Good food trucks and a fun beer garden where Barstool was doing their show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT