ADVERTISEMENT

Verge..

He has been learning on the job how to be PG, and he is developing well. He has gotten more vocal, and he has been making much better decisions with the ball.

I don't care what anyone says he is playing much better basketball!! He's distributing and scoring. Any chance he comes back next year? I'll take him! Remember he never played point guard till this year!!
He's played much better for the past few weeks.

I have to eat crow, I bashed Verge earlier this season, but he's been great down the stretch. His quickness gave Chucky fits today.
Verge deserved some criticism up until about 2 weeks ago. He really turned the corner. He only had about 3 bone headed plays today.

Reactions: headcard
One of the biggest thing I noticed lately was a lot of players aren’t settling for a trey like the beginning of the season and their driving to the basket and dishing off for a easy score…

One of the biggest thing I noticed lately was a lot of players aren’t settling for a trey like the beginning of the season and their driving to the basket and dishing off for a easy score…
When I watched the highlights, the announcers mentioned that....good catch...

Walker and Mayen have more to do with Verge’s scoring then they will ever get credit for. Seen a lot more for our bigs in “non-stat” areas that really opens things up for the team
Fred’s going to have a big team next year especially with Keita coming in. If they can find another guard to score, I think they should be pretty decent next season even with losing Bryce and Verge

They're still looking for 3s but they aren't forcing as many up as they used to. When somebody comes out on them on the perimeter that opens up a drive to the bucket and FINALLY the guys have been listening to Fred about that.

They're still looking for 3s but they aren't forcing as many up as they used to. When somebody comes out on them on the perimeter that opens up a drive to the bucket and FINALLY the guys have been listening to Fred about that.
They’re getting better looks with the updated offense. I actually think Verge overall has played well all year with only a slight bump recently. Other areas of the team have been playing much better, namely defense. Rebounding still sucks. Bryce has improved his efficiency a lot as well.

They’re getting better looks with the updated offense. I actually think Verge overall has played well all year with only a slight bump recently. Other areas of the team have been playing much better, namely defense. Rebounding still sucks. Bryce has improved his efficiency a lot as well.
TOTALLY agree with you on D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT