ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas O/U Wins

I don’t remember when but that could coincide with Shenault getting injured.

I believe I read that CU is going to a difference style of offense and going to be a more pro style, run first offense. Which might be smart to try in the PAC-12 when they can’t put athlete people.

Shenault was back for their last 3 games & led the team in receiving in each contest. Montez's passing totals: 199, 84, 170

As for your last sentence, I don't know what that means, but I do know it won't help when Big Red comes to Boulder.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Shenault was back for their last 3 games & led the team in receiving in each contest. Montez's passing totals: 199, 84, 170

As for your last sentence, I don't know what that means, but I do know it won't help when Big Red comes to Boulder.
“Out” athlete. I fixed it. I think it’s smart to try a different brand of football when one brand obviously isn’t working.

Martinez is absolutely a must-have. Washington, I think, is a nice to have. Great if he's in there, but I don't see us losing games solely because he's not out there.

I made an "and" statement , not an "or".

Any value in Illinois at 3?

I was ready to jump on that ….until I looked at their schedule and now I'm not so sure they can get to 4. I'll probably end up placing a bet on the over but I wouldn't risk a car payment and 3 is a "push" so.....

Akron
at UConn
Eastern Michigan
Nebraska
at Minnesota
Michigan
Wisconsin
at Purdue
Rutgers
at Michigan State
at Iowa
Northwestern

Illinois is a sleeping football giant IMO. If the Illini ever get the right coach hired, stop losing all their top in-state players to Notre Dame and other BCS schools, win more head-to-head Chicago metro recruiting battles against Northwestern, and get the students reason to show-up on game day, they could be a contender some day. Some day.

That’s a lot of if’s.

let's hope CU runs the same gimmick WR screen offense they ran last year

and before everyone replies saying we couldn't stop them, they beat us because it was our first game and we were flat out sloppy and bad, not because they were anything special. their offense blew last year

I seem to remember shenault and the coach's kid (until he got hurt) doing whatever they wanted against our DBs

8-9 wins puts us in the Big championship game!! Cmon boys lets get this back to where we belong this year

I was ready to jump on that ….until I looked at their schedule and now I'm not so sure they can get to 4. I'll probably end up placing a bet on the over but I wouldn't risk a car payment and 3 is a "push" so.....

Akron
at UConn
Eastern Michigan
Nebraska
at Minnesota
Michigan
Wisconsin
at Purdue
Rutgers
at Michigan State
at Iowa
Northwestern

Illinois is a sleeping football giant IMO. If the Illini ever get the right coach hired, stop losing all their top in-state players to Notre Dame and other BCS schools, win more head-to-head Chicago metro recruiting battles against Northwestern, and get the students reason to show-up on game day, they could be a contender some day. Some day.
Oh yeah. Only wins I see are Akron, Easter Mich, Maybe Rutgers and UCon.

Akron
at UConn
Eastern Michigan
Nebraska
at Minnesota
Michigan
Wisconsin
at Purdue
Rutgers
at Michigan State
at Iowa
Northwestern

Idk man, they won four last year. They return a good amount and add some transfers that were highly rated. They have won 2 or more conference games more often than winning zero so I would think Atleast one conference win is the basement. I’d go over, especially with 3 being a simple push.

Idk man, they won four last year. They return a good amount and add some transfers that were highly rated. They have won 2 or more conference games more often than winning zero so I would think Atleast one conference win is the basement. I’d go over, especially with 3 being a simple push.
Yeah, I hear you. It's certainly worthy of an over wager if you have some cash to play with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT