ADVERTISEMENT

Vedral —

Do people honestly believe that the QB SF names as the starter will be on a short leash? Seriously? The ex-QB that was booed in Memorial stadium while people chanted "Frankie London" from the stands is going to bench a kid if he start the season ruff? Seriously?

No way in hell can I see that happening. Lets hope we never find out but come on. The only way that will happen is if the kids confidence is completely blown and if TG is the QB, that will never happen.

Good points. I agree. That will hold true during the season but I think after this season it will be open competition again with this years starter having to win the position competing against Martinez and Vedral. Gebbia may be good but I don’t think he is the ideal QB for this system. He might be the best option we have right now but he may be a bridge to a better QB fit in the future

Good points. I agree. That will hold true during the season but I think after this season it will be open competition again with this years starter having to win the position competing against Martinez and Vedral. Gebbia may be good but I don’t think he is the ideal QB for this system. He might be the best option we have right now but he may be a bridge to a better QB fit in the future

Well, once again I totally agree.

Martinez has skills that Gebbia (while a great kid!) simply doesn't have. If his shoulder mends soon he starts this year is my bet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT