ADVERTISEMENT

VB @Memorial Stadium

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
Who all got tickets? Talked to a friend of mine at noon. He said he got tickets but his son couldn't.

I know the website said they may add seats if demand warranted it.

Could they have "sold out " their initial allotment??

Husker Volleyball posted earlier today that the ticket portal was having issues and that they're working on it.

🌽🏐 > Taylor Swift? 😎

It was TOTALLY open except for yesterday's vb season ticket holder priority pre-sale. The website said everyone would be randomly put in line. I was at the virtual ticket window at around 10:06.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Sold out bro
I probably didn't explain it well. Point I was making was outside vb season ticket holders getting first dibs a day earlier, nothing else mattered (alumni status, fb priority points etc)

It was totally random and open to all

When I called ticket office a couple days ago, I've got 606 and 607 fb seats, and asked if I could just have them. I was told no because they weren't anticipating needing to open those 600 level sections up but might based on demand. So I'm assuming they've sold out of what they initially anticipated and now need to open whole stadium up after tomorrow.

Now just don't give us some POS woke concert

When I called ticket office a couple days ago, I've got 606 and 607 fb seats, and asked if I could just have them. I was told no because they weren't anticipating needing to open those 600 level sections up but might based on demand. So I'm assuming they've sold out of what they initially anticipated and now need to open whole stadium up after tomorrow.

Now just don't give us some POS woke concert
600 wasn't open for the Spring Game. I was wondering if it had been a beautiful spring day in the 70s and a bunch of walkups showed up if they would have opened it up. As it was they ran out of everything except hot dogs by halftime in Section 224 where I was at.

I secured 8 in the South Stadium yesterday. Had a lot of trouble at 10AM finding anything until they added more seats later in the day.

Reactions: huskerfan66
600 wasn't open for the Spring Game. I was wondering if it had been a beautiful spring day in the 70s and a bunch of walkups showed up if they would have opened it up. As it was they ran out of everything except hot dogs by halftime in Section 224 where I was at.
Kinda the way it's been ever since they opened up 600 level. If you want a runza don't wait until halftime because 2nd half they're gone

I secured 8 in the South Stadium yesterday. Had a lot of trouble at 10AM finding anything until they added more seats later in the day.
Maybe I’m not remembering correctly, aren’t they assembling the court in the NW corner?

Maybe I’m not remembering correctly, aren’t they assembling the court in the NW corner?
Not necessarily nw corner but yes on northern end of the 50. Concert stage I think around the 10 or so on the south side

Who all got tickets? Talked to a friend of mine at noon. He said he got tickets but his son couldn't.

Out of curiosity, how much are these tickets being sold for?

7jryjs.jpg

Heard they were going to have the SOUTH STADIUM replaced in time for the VB match.
That may help for additional seating

This is absolutely incredible. Great event and glad our administration made it happen. Great way to honor our awesome women’s teams. This will be an awesome event - fingers crossed for good weather.
And of the weather is shaky in any way heat, drizzle or anything, I doubt Cook will call it good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT