ADVERTISEMENT

VB match @ SMU 7pm

SMU is playing well but when's the last time you saw two separate plays when Huskers ran into each other?!

Geez... and I was expecting a 3-0 sweep... by US.

This is weird. They are in the building but are not in the game. Their brain looks like it's somewhere else,

That was ugly. Had a chance to be #1 oh well. Hope it's a wake up call and not a sign of things to come. That was puke worthy how bad they played

Wide and talking about how they have played so far this year. Good, but not great, especially considering they had everyone back.

The serving was terrible, passing no better and girls standing around watching. SMU is not that good but we made them look that way tonight.

It would be one thing if this was just an off night but we have been playing down to this level.

Can't serve and can't return serves. Exactly what happened the last time we played a Texas team. Hmm, what would I work on in practice?

Never understood whole slap happy crap after every point. They were getting pounded worse than a hooker at fleet week but were going through the "good job" slap each other on the ass and continue lose point after point. Someone needed to step in and call them out.

I was at the game and they played like sht! Nobody played good, serve and return was awful! No fight at all!

"It's tough to get out of bed to do roadwork at 5am when you've been sleeping in silk pajamas” -- Marvin Hagler

I guess that is just another way of saying it's hard to stay hungry when you are on top...its much easier to be hungry on the way up. These girls do not seem very hungry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT