ADVERTISEMENT

V Tech giving the Canes..

I feel like the call on the field needed to stand there.

But then I don’t work for the ACC, and don’t care about how many teams they get in the playoff.

Virginia tech panic timeout before half gave miami 3 points..huge failure. And the fake field goal was unwarranted and flipped the momentum. Cam Ward has his heisman play though with the shovel

Perfect example of why replay is a joke. He probably didn't catch it, but by rule there is no clear evidence to overturn the call.....
Miami will lose two games (Louisville and Georgia Tech) before the ACC Championship. If they meet Clemson in the ACC Championship; I expect the Tigers to win.

VT was getting hosed by the zebras the whole game. I figured that was going to get overturned. They had a huge play get negated by a horrible phantom holding. Then the refs called a Pi on VT where the WR just fell down. ACC wants to keep there playoff team in play.
Yep. Even the announcers called out the referees on that hold on the TD run.

VT was getting hosed by the zebras the whole game. I figured that was going to get overturned. They had a huge play get negated by a horrible phantom holding. Then the refs called a Pi on VT where the WR just fell down. ACC wants to keep their playoff team in play.
That holding call was ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT