ADVERTISEMENT

Utah/USC

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
Anyone watching this? Wild game. Big 2-Pt conversion for Utah. But not sure they can keep USC out of FG grange to close it out.

Reactions: mgbreis
USC is my second favorite team so I've had a rough day lol.

I will say this, people flaming Nebraska's defense need to realize the sport has changed. Look at the NFL. Look at Alabama-Tennessee. Look at USC-UTAH. It's offense, offense, and more offense. I'm not saying NU's defense isn't bad, but the days of having a stifling defense are over. It's simply who has the ball last now and can make a defensive play when it matters most. Like in clutch time.

Grats to Utah but this sucked for me. :/

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
USC is my second favorite team so I've had a rough day lol.

I will say this, people flaming Nebraska's defense need to realize the sport has changed. Look at the NFL. Look at Alabama-Tennessee. Look at USC-UTAH. It's offense, offense, and more offense. I'm not saying NU's defense isn't bad, but the days of having a stifling defense are over. It's simply who has the ball last now and can make a defensive play when it matters most. Like in clutch time.

Grats to Utah but this sucked for me. :/

However it would be nice to get at least 1 sack. At least McDonald’s is happy that they don’t have to give the free Big Mac. Maybe they need to change that promotion to a free Big Mac if we are able to force a punt rather than getting a sack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT