ADVERTISEMENT

USC isn't very good

USC game with Penn State next week feels a lot less interesting than it did a few hours ago. Though the Nits are a walking hospital ward as far as injuries go so who knows.

USC game for us feels a lot more winnable than it did a few weeks ago. On the flip side Indiana looks to be more difficult than before. Ohio State is well Ohio State.

YiC1bdyfSuS0R2tZF1qA2tYHoK1-WLkAeON4wHkuPUOlcud-S_AZHQM_YxYJJZ5hWXWZRbl6e9gCE8nus7xoHX1TjS_2X5fSShmyZZnG9HHeO63TcodjI9Aw83oTFBM

USC game with Penn State next week feels a lot less interesting than it did a few hours ago. Though the Nits are a walking hospital ward as far as injuries go so who knows.

USC game for us feels a lot more winnable than it did a few weeks ago. On the flip side Indiana looks to be more difficult than before. Ohio State is well Ohio State.
Our schedule looks harder than we thought originally.

There have always been upsets in CFB. And there will be a lot more with the increased travel that goes along with these coast to coast conferences. It’s honestly stupid that USC is traveling to penn state for a conference game.

Reactions: BigRedTed
There have always been upsets in CFB. And there will be a lot more with the increased travel that goes along with these coast to coast conferences. It’s honestly stupid that USC is traveling to penn state for a conference game.
I believe PSU is going out to SC... but yes I find it quite stupid myself. At least the Nits can enjoy the Southern Cal weather I guess. I live about an hour from State College and the usual October crap weather is starting to arrive, lol.

Reactions: regionsdoc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT