ADVERTISEMENT

US Open coming right down to the end

here you go:

Gerry Cardinale (SSG)​

Not trying to argue....just for clarification.....I can't find anything indicating that the Saudis bought part of team Milan. There was speculation that this might occur, but I can find nothing indicating the sale actually happened.

Cardinale: “I have just arrived and I have no intention of selling Milan. My goal is to build a solid and winning team. We are still in second place. And we will never stop aiming to win. I think I'll stay at Milan for a long time.”​

Interview/Quotes

Gerry Cardinale, owner of RedBird and number one at AC Milan, has spoken again about the investigation into the Rossoneri and who really owns the club. Here are his words on Milan and Elliott in his interview with 'Il Sole 24 Ore' on newsstands this morning.
Milan and RedBird. Cardinale's words
"Given the interest I am taking in our ownership, I would like to clarify the facts once and for all: RedBird is the controlling shareholder of 99.93% of AC Milan; the remaining 0.07% is made up of individual Italian investors who are long-time fans of the club. I also asked the New York Yankees to invest a small minority stake together with RedBird as part of our overall investment, given the strong 25-year partnership I have with them.”

Reactions: king_kong_
Not trying to argue....just for clarification.....I can't find anything indicating that the Saudis bought part of team Milan. There was speculation that this might occur, but I can find nothing indicating the sale actually happened.

Cardinale: “I have just arrived and I have no intention of selling Milan. My goal is to build a solid and winning team. We are still in second place. And we will never stop aiming to win. I think I'll stay at Milan for a long time.”​

Interview/Quotes

Gerry Cardinale, owner of RedBird and number one at AC Milan, has spoken again about the investigation into the Rossoneri and who really owns the club. Here are his words on Milan and Elliott in his interview with 'Il Sole 24 Ore' on newsstands this morning.
Milan and RedBird. Cardinale's words
"Given the interest I am taking in our ownership, I would like to clarify the facts once and for all: RedBird is the controlling shareholder of 99.93% of AC Milan; the remaining 0.07% is made up of individual Italian investors who are long-time fans of the club. I also asked the New York Yankees to invest a small minority stake together with RedBird as part of our overall investment, given the strong 25-year partnership I have with them.”
RedBird Capital, Crescent Capital Group, Fenway Sports Group and Avenue Capital Group all have either made deals or are currently entertaining deals with the Saudis.

I'm sure the 3-legged stool deal with SSG, the Tour & PIF came about by happenstance

We just going to overlook where all that money they got paid came from? Those guys took their checks, but lost their integrity. Now they’re just stooges for the Saudi’s and their attempt to buy public favor despite their long history of human rights violations and straight up assassinating people. If LIV’s money wasn’t so dirty then I would agree with you, but….
Holy shit! They had to give up integrity to play golf?

RedBird Capital, Crescent Capital Group, Fenway Sports Group and Avenue Capital Group all have either made deals or are currently entertaining deals with the Saudis.

I'm sure the 3-legged stool deal with SSG, the Tour & PIF came about by happenstance
I agree with you that it is a matter of time before an agreement is hammered out between all three entities.... I just disagree with you that the new bonus structure for PGA players is directly funded by the Saudis.

Reactions: king_kong_
DeChambeau is one heck of a golfer, but he was cringe after the tourney and in his interview. He doesn't seem genuine at all to me. Maybe just the way he comes off, but I can understand why he isn't too popular with his peers.

Who is a crying bithch? RollingLaugh
DeChambeau doing some more crying because he isn't on the Olympic team. Take the money and run.....but, but, but, but....I want the same rules as before. Maybe if he didn't just want to only play in the company skins game, he could be in the Olympics. WAAAHHHHHHH.

DeChambeau doing some more crying because he isn't on the Olympic team. Take the money and run.....but, but, but, but....I want the same rules as before. Maybe if he didn't just want to only play in the company skins game, he could be in the Olympics. WAAAHHHHHHH.
yes, you still sound exactly like what you described.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT