ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer talking about Haarberg

Classic Kong, ridiculously so. Starting crap to rile up Husker fans. #3007 of this kind of posting, followed by indignation that no one can see him for the amazing poster that he is.

@king_kong_, please keep posting this stuff. It is gold. And also please lose the commentary.
See the accurate, factual post above this one as a big reason why.

You just got done running a victory lap on me, Timmy. Now you’re up in arms about the very same thing.

Typical

See the accurate, factual post above this one as a big reason why.

You just got done running a victory lap on me, Timmy. Now you’re up in arms about the very same thing.

Typical
Just post the goods… You don’t have to try to troll a wide swath of husker fans. It always, and I mean, always turns into this kind of thread. Just post the goods and be done with it, because you’ve got a lot of goods to post, which I and many husker fans appreciate.

After leading in 100% of the games won last year it is both dumbfounding and appalling to me that Husker fans could shit on this Nebraskan playing for his just to get back at Kong.

Shameful.

Go Haarberg!

there's nothing to argue.

it's been settled.

all the purds have been flushed.

HH is playing his part in ushering us back to prominence, much to the chagrin of the many, many haters and losers.

it's well documented that people here who post moronic opinions should be made to wallow in them.

@RedMyMind has been "fathered in" and can continue shitting on HH if he wishes due to his personal past. everybody else can suck it.
Haha good lord

Just post the goods… You don’t have to try to troll a wide swath of husker fans. It always, and I mean, always turns into this kind of thread. Just post the goods and be done with it, because you’ve got a lot of goods to post, which I and many husker fans appreciate.
This.

Kong has many great insights, but is so thin skinned.

Calling Boxes a troll, JFC!

Boxes never suggested our starting QB kill himself after 4 interceptions, you, Rambo, did.

It is hard to keep you out of my ignore bin for that travesty alone. I often enjoy your stats and commentary, but too often you go for a victory lap, thinking you won, but in fact came in last place, so far behind that you cannot see anyone in front of you.

A hint, the ones in front of you are all on their first user name.

Cheers kong

@king_kong_

I am not a hater of you either, I especially appreciate your candid sympathy and concern last Winter in my crisis.

Sometimes these circular arguments end up in one completely losing control in a round-a-bout and crashing far beyond the boundaries.

Reactions: bigboxes
200w.gif
I still think Kong lives under a bridge

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT