ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN FB tshirts

inWV

Assistant Head Coach
Sep 22, 2007
Why was the German kid and a lot of the other kids wearing the UConn shirts at that camp?

Mora had a big camp the last Friday and Saturday.

I’m guessing a camp freebie. Here he is in an OU shirt at their camp today.

I really like this commit by the way. He's a bit of a freak athlete and the word is that he's really light on his feet. Could be a sneaky good left tackle prospect. The fact that he is 22 years old could scare off some teams from coming after him, but there's a history of other older, raw prospects who have made it. Jordan Mailata and Alejandro Villanueva were both international players at about this same age with limited experience when they made NFL teams. And they both became long term starters at left tackle. Hoffken is just trying to play college level.

Reactions: headcard
I really like this commit by the way. He's a bit of a freak athlete and the word is that he's really light on his feet. Could be a sneaky good left tackle prospect. The fact that he is 22 years old could scare off some teams from coming after him, but there's a history of other older, raw prospects who have made it. Jordan Mailata and Alejandro Villanueva were both international players at about this same age with limited experience when they made NFL teams. And they both became long term starters at left tackle. Hoffken is just trying to play college level.
I don’t know how much they knew about the kids prior to this camp, but they had to like the level of athleticism for a guy his size. Plus, it was mentioned he quickly picked up the coaching tips that were offered. Where he ends up might depend on how well he can add good weight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT