ADVERTISEMENT

UCF down early...

Anyone else find it hilarious that the UCF cheerleaders have to hold up signs so that their "fans" know when to cheer and when to be quiet?

Reactions: HuskerinPA
Aww, so triggered. You're just upset because you got called out for going full-potato in the other thread.
Living RENT FREE in your head. Those who call others triggered are the ones who truly are triggered. Thanks for the laughs, 25IQ boy!

Living RENT FREE in your head. Those who call others triggered are the ones who truly are triggered. Thanks for the laughs, 25IQ boy!

You stalk me from thread to thread and tell me you live rent free in my head? Lols

You stalk me from thread to thread and tell me you live rent free in my head? Lols
Didn't stalk you at all, that would require a direct reply, but you're not bright enough to figure that out, 25IQ boy. RENT FREE!RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh

Not mad at all, love seeing you embarrass yourself every time you respond. 25IQ types like you don't know when you quit, but keep it coming, the RENT is FREE in your head.

Still stalking me. Don't stay mad, bro. It's all good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT