ADVERTISEMENT

Tyronn Lue's House for Sale on the Shore of Lake Erie

Is his neighbor's home really that close to Tyron's? If I'm going to pay $4.3 for a house, I would hope that I wouldn't be able to shake hands with my neighbor without leaving my place. Or is that part of his property too? And what's up with the rickety run down tennis court next to his place?

Beautiful house, but what a strange setup with the neighbors.

Is his neighbor's home really that close to Tyron's? If I'm going to pay $4.3 for a house, I would hope that I wouldn't be able to shake hands with my neighbor without leaving my place. Or is that part of his property too? And what's up with the rickety run down tennis court next to his place?

Beautiful house, but what a strange setup with the neighbors.
Not strange to me. When I lived in an oceanfront home in Santa Barbara, the same deal existed with side yards. And my current home on a golf course is also very close to side neighbors. It’s a trade off for a costly “back yard.” Fences, walls, trees and hedges take care of most of the problem though aerial views may not reflect those barriers.

Reactions: huskerfan66
If I read the listing right, the tennis court is part of the deal and is a "buildable lot". So at least there isn't another house on that side also!

Reactions: huskerfan66
I never really like the style of these mansions. I find this one kinda ugly.

In before the inevitable post where lues house will be in Lincoln in the next year or 2.

Reactions: saluno22
Not strange to me. When I lived in an oceanfront home in Santa Barbara, the same deal existed with side yards. And my current home on a golf course is also very close to side neighbors. It’s a trade off for a costly “back yard.” Fences, walls, trees and hedges take care of most of the problem though aerial views may not reflect those barriers.
I turned down a job in Goleta some years ago because I could never afford a decent house in the Santa Barbara area.

Interior looks seriously dated, straight out of a 90s Robb Report mag. Plus for that much house I would have had a much sweeter back patio.

Reactions: nato191
Hmmmmm, there was a house sold in Lincoln too! Coincidence? I think not!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT