ADVERTISEMENT

Two years from now

DanielJohn05

Walk On
Gold Member
Mar 19, 2021
It will be fun to have this board thriving. The amount of talent coming isn't talked about enough. I understand wins talk, and it’s been a rough few years and this program hasn’t been successful. Hard to argue with the future, wins come in this year, should be permanent as long as Hoiberg doesn’t leave us.

It will be fun to have this board thriving. The amount of talent coming isn't talked about enough. I understand wins talk, and it’s been a rough few years and this program hasn’t been successful. Hard to argue with the future, wins come in this year, should be permanent as long as Hoiberg doesn’t leave us.
I hope you’re right. Not sure if the hoops board will ever take off. I think if hoops really gets going it’ll just take over RSS.

I hope you’re right. Not sure if the hoops board will ever take off. I think if hoops really gets going it’ll just take over RSS.
Would like to see the Huskers Hoops get going also. And, hope that those who use it stay positive in comments without "trashing" everything the Basketball Program under Fred Hoiberg is trying to accomplish!

It's going to be electric. Hoiberg is going to get it rolling and husker fans will embrace him and the team in a huge way. I think he'll stick around for a while.

Reactions: Anegada1
It's going to be electric. Hoiberg is going to get it rolling and husker fans will embrace him and the team in a huge way. I think he'll stick around for a while.
It will be a microcosm of RSS, which is a lot of great guys, and a few not so great. Same few guys as now.

I remember the same thing was said about Bill Callahan.

I'm excited about the upcoming season. Hopefully it's not just me drinking the Kool Ade but, I think NIT is minimum and believe we have a better than even chance to make the big dance.

I'm excited about the upcoming season. Hopefully it's not just me drinking the Kool Ade but, I think NIT is minimum and believe we have a better than even chance to make the big dance.
I'm hoping that one day we can go to the CIT. Maybe even host a first round game. Gee that would be swell.

Callahan had a couple of good years. Beat Michigan in the Alamo Bowl and made it to the Big 12 championship game in 2006.
Callahan loaded the pantry with high level recruits for Pelini. I think something like 13 of the defensive players Pelini inherited from Callahan's Roster ended up being drafted or playing the NFL. Callahan developed a recruiting machine.

Appears Matty A could really sell but didn't always get us the right talent for the B1G. Will be interesting to see how things go in the paint now that we have 3 quality big bodies (Walker, Blaise, WIlhelm) to rotate. And each player has a different skill set. If we have good outside shooting this season I think we should be around .500 for our record, hopefully higher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT