ADVERTISEMENT

Two weeks later...

My dream picks just to make some fans pissed...

Prime time: We have sooooo many fans that would LOSE their mind when he came out wearing a diamond whistle.

BoB: Because he acts a bit like Bo and so many dorks are still scared of him

Lane: Because lane would be looking for jobs the second he got here, not because he is a dick but because that is the normal thing to do, look for a possible new/better/bigger payday. Which would of course, make some fans lose their mind.

Of course, we will get Matt Campbell, cap out with 8-9 win seasons but he will be nice and say the right things and blah blah blah...and the fans that can't handle any other type of coach will yell at us for "not supporting" the hire.

Reactions: bshirt73
I would love for MJ to succeed with the remaining schedule but unfortunately he has one thing going against him, he was a Frost hire and many view him as tainted.

My dream picks just to make some fans pissed...

Prime time: We have sooooo many fans that would LOSE their mind when he came out wearing a diamond whistle.

BoB: Because he acts a bit like Bo and so many dorks are still scared of him

Lane: Because lane would be looking for jobs the second he got here, not because he is a dick but because that is the normal thing to do, look for a possible new/better/bigger payday. Which would of course, make some fans lose their mind.

Of course, we will get Matt Campbell, cap out with 8-9 win seasons but he will be nice and say the right things and blah blah blah...and the fans that can't handle any other type of coach will yell at us for "not supporting" the hire.
I own you, huh? Sad. Have another

Just a quick disclaimer.

This is a post board, not real life. Nothing here should be taken seriously.

I ag
Aranda connects a lot of dots. He would make a lot of sense but the buyout and length of contract he would demand could be an issue. Everybody is going to want a Mel Tucker deal
I agree, but I think Aranda would be gold regardless of contract issues! Unfortunately he seems very happy at Baylor. I think our only chance is the BIG against staying in the Big 12. You can’t rule out the $$ but I don’t think that is as important to him as it would be with most coaches. I’m not saying he doesn’t have a price but if he stays at Baylor I don’t think it will be about $$.
JMO
GBR

67166580.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT