ADVERTISEMENT

Two naughty teachers for the price of one!!!!!

Good luck, you’ll have a blast

If you’ve never been to Salida it’s a great little town, especially this time of year

Thanks...i've not been there, pretty stoked. Its my underatanding they really embrace the mtb crowd. love going to places where its normal to wear lycra..haha.

Reactions: king_kong_
Thanks...i've not been there, pretty stoked. Its my underatanding they really embrace the mtb crowd. love going to places where its normal to wear lycra..haha.
Big time

If you have a hankering there’s some cold beer down by the river on Main Street in Salida that always comes with a healthy side of neighborly conversation

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Silly mean things? Poor kid. What would those silly mean things consist of?

i'm just going to continue to do what i've dun for years when you try and act like you are somehow superior to me because i like to listen to cowherd, and everything else you make fun of me for...like your post. not going to engage in back and forth stupid mean shit. but if you want to garner likes by the bushel, just keep doing what you've always done towards me.

• Love
Reactions: mgbreis and gomerxx
One week from today is my annual trek to Colorado where I sleep in the bed of my truck above treeline and ride a mountain bike for 3 days with zero cell coverage....I always tell people such as yourself who don't care for me that this is your opportunity to root for the bears. If that's the direction you wish to go, good luck to you. Haha.
Sounds like a fun trip. Have a good time. At least you aren't riding that damn bike in populated areas!

i'm just going to continue to do what i've dun for years when you try and act like you are somehow superior to me because i like to listen to cowherd, and everything else you make fun of me for...like your post. not going to engage in back and forth stupid mean shit. but if you want to garner likes by the bushel, just keep doing what you've always done towards me.
Ffs dude. You can’t deal with the jokes about cowherd, or comments about your obvious obsession with teachers assaulting students? You keep on keep’n on. I will for sure comment at you, as I would to anyone else, when I like. Still don’t want or wish bad things to happen to you or anyone else, no matter how much your feelings have been hurt.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT