ADVERTISEMENT

Two naughty teachers for the price of one!!!!!

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Railey-Greeson-and-Brooklyn-Shuler.jpg

Best friends, bridesmaids at each others weddings....same school district. Is it too much to hope they were lesbians and engaged in this together?

Railey-Greeson-and-Brooklyn-Shuler.jpg

Best friends, bridesmaids at each others weddings....same school district. Is it too much to hope they were lesbians and engaged in this together?
Get their gogdamn social media pics up or I'm gonna tap dance on you like a tom-cat tamping his night pillow down.

Reactions: GaRed
Back in the day women (and men) were modest. The women wore bras and girdles and gloves, and pinafore dresses and baked and cleaned and tended to the children. Not the way I would want to live if I were a woman back then, but it was what it was.

Now many women frump around with immodest clothing, have three kids with three different men out of wedlock, have multiple tattoos, exist largely on SNAP and other handouts, and if they do have jobs, they prey on 13 year old boys when possible.

I'm not saying it is bad the way things turned out, it is just different than society 50 years ago. Every person reading this board is OK with the way our society evolved and is OK with these predators banging 13 year old boys, or else you would have nipped this shit in the bud many years ago. But you all wanted to smoke pot and drive drunk and watch dirty movies and do things outside modest society YOU enjoyed, so you looked the other way when others did outrageous stuff outside the norm. The Genie is out of the bottle now and things will never go back. So please check your outrage, your give-a-shit attitude about where America was going is responsible for these kind of women having sex with kids. You got what you wanted and if you cast dispersion on these two women, you are nothing more than hypocrites.

Back in the day women (and men) were modest. The women wore bras and girdles and gloves, and pinafore dresses and baked and cleaned and tended to the children. Not the way I would want to live if I were a woman back then, but it was what it was.

Now many women frump around with immodest clothing, have three kids with three different men out of wedlock, have multiple tattoos, exist largely on SNAP and other handouts, and if they do have jobs, they prey on 13 year old boys when possible.

I'm not saying it is bad the way things turned out, it is just different than society 50 years ago. Every person reading this board is OK with the way our society evolved and is OK with these predators banging 13 year old boys, or else you would have nipped this shit in the bud many years ago. But you all wanted to smoke pot and drive drunk and watch dirty movies and do things outside modest society YOU enjoyed, so you looked the other way when others did outrageous stuff outside the norm. The Genie is out of the bottle now and things will never go back. So please check your outrage, your give-a-shit attitude about where America was going is responsible for these kind of women having sex with kids. You got what you wanted and if you cast dispersion on these two women, you are nothing more than hypocrites.
Driving Liam Neeson GIF by NETFLIX

the mods ban me when I make political posts

I think most agree women in the workplace is a bad thing. Women were sold a bunch of feminist lies. There is no “choice” to work now. Women have to work as it’s pretty much impossible to live off of one salary.

And businesses got to double their work force and drive down wages. Wages have since never kept up with inflation or productivity

Last edited:

Ironically I just saw an article about how Romans were “more sexually free” than today’s America. We all know what happened to the Roman Empire. We are a society in decline. Western civilization in general is decaying. While immorality has always been a part of life, openly promoting it has awful effects on kids and family structure. And no, I’m not happy with how our society is evolving. Our country is going in the shitter.

Ironically I just saw an article about how Romans were “more sexually free” than today’s America. We all know what happened to the Roman Empire. We are a society in decline. Western civilization in general is decaying. While immorality has always been a part of life, openly promoting it has awful effects on kids and family structure. And no, I’m not happy with how our society is evolving. Our country is going in the shitter.
Nah, humanity has always been horrible and debaucherous. There are just more outlets to witness and share it now.

Reactions: BleedRed78
My computers search history would suggest i'm well aware...but let me know your favorites and i'll check em out.
Between your love-fest for cowherd, slurban meyer, Neon, and your fetish for teacher on student sex crime, and your excitement to share it with all the world, well, that’s quite the resume you’re boasting there.

Between your love-fest for cowherd, slurban meyer, Neon, and your fetish for teacher on student sex crime, and your excitement to share it with all the world, well, that’s quite the resume you’re boasting there.

One week from today is my annual trek to Colorado where I sleep in the bed of my truck above treeline and ride a mountain bike for 3 days with zero cell coverage....I always tell people such as yourself who don't care for me that this is your opportunity to root for the bears. If that's the direction you wish to go, good luck to you. Haha.

One week from today is my annual trek to Colorado where I sleep in the bed of my truck above treeline and ride a mountain bike for 3 days with zero cell coverage....I always tell people such as yourself who don't care for me that this is your opportunity to root for the bears. If that's the direction you wish to go, good luck to you. Haha.
Sounds nice. I don’t wish any harm on you - not really sure why you would think that. You come on here and post things, and sometimes they get responses from posters, including myself. It is possible to have entirely different opinions and lifestyles and not hate the other person or hope terrible things happen to them. Enjoy your trip.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Sounds nice. I don’t wish any harm on you - not really sure why you would think that. You come on here and post things, and sometimes they get responses from posters, including myself. It is possible to have entirely different opinions and lifestyles and not hate the other person or hope terrible things happen to them. Enjoy your trip.

you have been giving me shit for years over the exact same things. you go out of your way to post silly mean things about me. for years...and years. not sure how i could have been confused by all your vitriol towards me.

Sounds like fun. I’ve slept in tents in grizzly use areas in Yellowstone but wouldn’t anymore. Back of my Expedition is great but lodges with plumbing are even better😉

• Haha
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Same place?

Going to be hot as hell on the front range but temperate as always up above 8.5k ft

Same place?

Going to be hot as hell on the front range but temperate as always up above 8.5k ft

Hitting up 2 new spots...going to be riding the Monarch Crest near Salida...COT portion for part...gonna be buzzing along at about 12K there. Cannot wait. Most remote ride I will have ever done solo in my life. Lil nervous...i'm no spring chicken anymore but dedicated last 6mos to training pretty hard so we'll see. Ride will take between 6-7hrs and at 12K, I expect to be pretty spent.

Hitting up 2 new spots...going to be riding the Monarch Crest near Salida...COT portion for part...gonna be buzzing along at about 12K there. Cannot wait. Most remote ride I will have ever done solo in my life. Lil nervous...i'm no spring chicken anymore but dedicated last 6mos to training pretty hard so we'll see. Ride will take between 6-7hrs and at 12K, I expect to be pretty spent.
Good luck, you’ll have a blast

If you’ve never been to Salida it’s a great little town, especially this time of year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT