ADVERTISEMENT

Turnovers, when will they stop

Clemke32

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 29, 2017
At what point does Nebraska get over this turnover problem? This had been an issue for years for us with no end in sight! It’s just sickening to see that we lead the nation in giveaways, we have been negative in turnover margin for years and that’s just not a recipe for success! This game is more that winnable without all these turnovers

We definitely need better QBs, and the play callers need to make better play calls, why not keep it on the ground there and kick the FG?!? The d had been playing great there was no reason why we couldn’t have trusted them with the lead

Reactions: BleedRed78
It Never Ends GIF by 303Products

• Sad
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
At what point does Nebraska get over this turnover problem? This had been an issue for years for us with no end in sight! It’s just sickening to see that we lead the nation in giveaways, we have been negative in turnover margin for years and that’s just not a recipe for success! This game is more that winnable without all these turnovers
The fumbles are fixable. I'm not sure about the interceptions. The QBs just seem incapable of reading a defense before making a throw. And they are just wildly inaccurate. Purdy might be the best in that regard but if he was third string based on practice performance it's a very marginal difference.

Sad when Brian Ferentz is a better OC than our guy…..
He's not. Iowa just doesn't turn the ball over. Tgat's also why I'm pessimmistic about getting bowl eligible at this point. We could be attrocious on offense and still win without the turnovers.

I hear what you are saying but as I am stuck hearing about Iowa football everyday my point is that BF knows his job is not to lose the game. If we had him in place we would have 7 wins by now… and I would hate it but we would have 7 wins.. Rhule and Satt just don’t know what it takes to win…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT