ADVERTISEMENT

Turnover margin and mental errors

TheBeav815

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Feb 19, 2007
Chicago Suburbs
New year, new staff, same team. Raining yellow on kick returns, dropping passes, making stupid hits on WRs, holding, false start...

Oh and committing 3 turnovers with 0 take-aways.

They're lucky it was as close as it was.

245 rushing yards in the first half - completely dominate the first half - and then both staffs go into the locker room and it is a night and day difference after sometime half time coaching adjustments

our staff got worked in the second half

Last edited:
New year, new staff, same team. Raining yellow on kick returns, dropping passes, making stupid hits on WRs, holding, false start...

Yeah. I'm pretty disappointed. Just thought the sloppiness would improve w Frost. Didn't see that today. If it still looks that way near the end of the year I will be very discouraged.

Yeah. I'm pretty disappointed. Just thought the sloppiness would improve w Frost. Didn't see that today. If it still looks that way near the end of the year I will be very discouraged.

First game, we’re not going to get miracles over night.

245 rushing yards in the first half - completely dominate the first half - and then both staffs go into the locker room and it is a night and day difference after sometime half time coaching adjustments

Yeah it was a huge difference from 1st to 2nd half. Previous coaching staffs have had issue with adjusting to the game as it went on and got out coached. Let hope we don't go down that path again.

By “They’re” are you referring to CU? This game could have been over at 1/2 time. His NU team would beat this CU team 85% of the time, but because of the things you mentioned, NU was in that 15 percentile today.

This is my real concern. I was confident that 1/2 time would only benefit NU, but the teams looked much more evenly matched in the 2nd half. We owned them for most of the first half, but 2nd half was more of a grind

By “They’re” are you referring to CU? This game could have been over at 1/2 time. His NU team would beat this CU team 85% of the time, but because of the things you mentioned, NU was in that 15 percentile today.
Could have been but wasn't. I'm not interested in what might happen 85% of the time if they play like they should. I'm interested in what does happen when they're actually out there.

Reactions: SC_'sker

Huh? You mean Colorado?

Up 28-20, with Colorado's back to the end zone, Montez throws a ridiculous out pattern for a first down. Then he proceeds to march down the field like a Mexican/Apache Warrior or whatever the hell he is to completely turn the momentum.

What game are you watching?

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT