ADVERTISEMENT

Tunnel Walk Music....What you got?

NO! They played this during warmups back in 2007 (and probably other years). This reminds me of getting curbstomped by Oklahoma State and Texas A&M at home.

Worst home loss in 49 years

In the 1994 Highlight video... In the Air Tonight was the song being played as they showed the Orange Bowl highlights vs FSU... it really got all of the blood going to get everyone pumped for the 1994 season. Given that I watched that Video a million times, it is one of the songs I most associate with football dominance.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
They could play a couple of Replacements songs. "Can't Hardly Wait" would be appropriate thirty minutes before kickoff. Alex Chilton would be a fine tunnel walk song. Though, I suppose these would work better for Minnesota.

I loved the Minneapolis music scene, of which The Replacements, Husker Du, and to a lesser degree for me, Soul Asylum, were a part of. Actually, l still love it...because I have been a Jayhawks fan from the mid-90s, and believe it or not, Son Volt actually did their first rehearsals and recordings in Minneapolis.

Still love the Jayhawks and Son Volt. Not to mention that Golden Smog is/was comprised of members of The Jayhawks (Minneapolis), Soul Asylum (Minneapolis), The Replacements (Minneapolis), Run Westy Run (Minneapolis), and Wilco (Belleville, Chicago).

Reactions: mothmonsterman
I loved the Minneapolis music scene, of which The Replacements, Husker Du, and to a lesser degree for me, Soul Asylum, were a part of. Actually, l still love it...because I have been a Jayhawks fan from the mid-90s, and believe it or not, Son Volt actually did their first rehearsals and recordings in Minneapolis.

Still love the Jayhawks and Son Volt. Not to mention that Golden Smog is/was comprised of members of The Jayhawks (Minneapolis), Soul Asylum (Minneapolis), The Replacements (Minneapolis), Run Westy Run (Minneapolis), and Wilco (Belleville, Chicago).

Reactions: mothmonsterman
Rock
1. Enter Sandman or For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
2. Down with the sickness - Disturbed
3. Thunderstruck or For those about to rock - AC/DC

Rap (too much language and would never happen, but would be okay by me!)
1. Keep your $h!t the hardest - DMX
2. Hit a mother****** - 3-6 Mafia
3. No More Pain - Tupac

Classical
O Fortuna

Reactions: Hedley Lemar
Start with this, and after a crescendo to its peak, break into whatever rock, metal or rap song you wish. Probably only works if you are familiar with the movie, but when you hear this music, an ass-kicking is about to follow.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
Rock
1. Enter Sandman or For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
2. Down with the sickness - Disturbed
3. Thunderstruck or For those about to rock - AC/DC

Rap (too much language and would never happen, but would be okay by me!)
1. Keep your $h!t the hardest - DMX
2. Hit a mother****** - 3-6 Mafia
3. No More Pain - Tupac

Classical
O Fortuna
For Whom the Bell Tolls - 1; Thunderstruck 1a. No doubt would get the place rockin'

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT