ADVERTISEMENT

TT transfer portal QB

Raiola is a pass first QB. Kaelin the same. The 2025 recruit the same but athletic. They want a smart guy with an accurate P5 arm and mobility. IF they can get that in a 4.5 to 4.6 guy no doubt they would like it. I think you’re seeing what they want to do offensively with Purdy in those 2 minute drills.
Purdy showed he has the tools to thrive, but can he stay healthy ?

What do you know about his scheduled sports hernia surgery? What is the recovery time? Is he guaranteed to be fully healthy for next season?
I don’t know for sure that’s what he has. I don’t have any inside information. Just using my own medical knowledge and logical analysis of what’s been said by the staff. There’s no way he runs like a guy with a traditional groin pull bad enough to require off season surgery.

Coaches are notoriously vague and misleading about injuries. It might have helped surprise Wisconsin in the first quarter.

I don’t know for sure that’s what he has. I don’t have any inside information. Just using my own medical knowledge and logical analysis of what’s been said by the staff. There’s no way he runs like a guy with a traditional groin pull bad enough to require off season surgery.

Coaches are notoriously vague and misleading about injuries. It might have helped surprise Wisconsin in the first quarter.

I thought they said it was going to be scheduled a sports hernia surgery on the telecast. Just wondered what the prognosis and recovery is for a procedure like that.

I thought they said it was going to be scheduled a sports hernia surgery on the telecast. Just wondered what the prognosis and recovery is for a procedure like that.
I hadn’t heard that. That’s what I figured it was when they first said he had a “groin” injury. I’ve had that surgery. It’s no big deal. It’s about a month recovery time.

Raiola is a pass first QB. Kaelin the same. The 2025 recruit the same but athletic. They want a smart guy with an accurate P5 arm and mobility. IF they can get that in a 4.5 to 4.6 guy no doubt they would like it. I think you’re seeing what they want to do offensively with Purdy in those 2 minute drills.
This is not a hater post

But

Those 3 2 minute drills have led to 3 total points

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT