ADVERTISEMENT

Trying to help Cousin in Tennessee Vet's home get Husker games, Tech help, please!

Sidney Husker

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 3, 2002
I'm a 'techniTard', but I need to attempt to help my cousin receive Husker games on his I-Pad if possible. He can't communicate well verbally, but PLEASE if anyone knows how to get Husker games via BTN+

His adult daughter lives there and purchased BTN+, but she contacted me moments ago for further assistance. I AM A CAVE MAN when it comes to TECH.

Personal Info: Rich had his 76th birthday just last week. He had recovered from an earlier stroke he had in 2008. He's an engineer, grew up on Alliance and Oshkosh, lived in Kearney for years. He's been very successful all through his life. He was a paratrooper...a very proud guy, but after his SECOND STROKE last December, he's now in Astley Veteran's home in Knoxville, TN. Can't talk well...can't walk, dependent upon others virtually entirely, but he calls me at least once weekly for Husker related discussions. Since his stroke, he's been in therapy and he's talking better, but the easiest thing is for me to read articles he doesn't have access to.

ANY positive assistance on Tomorrow's or any/ all future Husker games will LIKELY need to be viewed either Live or Streaming FROM HIS I-PAD through an APP or other available means.

Thank you, and God Bless!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News