ADVERTISEMENT

Trivia: When was the last time Nebraska beat a ranked conference opponent on the road.

Penn St didn't even finish that season ranked which makes it even more sad.

But we did beat Okie St on the road back in 2010 and they did finish the season ranked.

13 years since we beat a ranked, in conference foe on the road. 13. I think it will be tough beating Indiana on the road this time, but let's hope the players and the coaching staff put in some real work these past two weeks. I would love to see this 13 year stat disappear. GBR.
To be fair most our conference foes have sucked as much as us and we’re not ranked.

Reactions: HuskerO
I know a lot of fans still pretend to hate Bo...but I miss him winning games.
I don’t miss him losing games against good opponents. We were basically Iowa during that era. It was certainly better than what we have experienced since - but we were literally a cautionary tale to Iowa fans of what can happen if you boot a coach who won games. Which is why Ferentz is at the helm still.

That's seriously pathetic.
3 point win over a program that was shell shocked at that time, some didn’t think they should even be playing that day. I think those factors helped us to win that day and without that this bad streak would go back to 2010

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT