ADVERTISEMENT

Trey still abusing Iowa DB's. Ochaun Mathis good showing

The Senior Bowl uses Zebra Technologies to track the movement of players here via GPS. Palmer's top speed during practices was 21.15 miles per hour, the fastest of any of the offensive players on either team and bested only by South Carolina cornerback Darius Rush. Rush reached 21.65 miles per hour while practicing for the American Team, while Palmer's speed was the fastest on the National Team.
But Palmer feels he can do even better.
"4.2," he said when asked what his goal is to run at the NFL Scouting Combine later this month.
Has he ever run that fast?
"No. But you're going to see it," he replied. "Yes sir."
If Trey runs a 4.2 at the combine he will be a 2nd rounder. I think this is a pretty thin WR class this year.
I hope you’re right. It don’t follow National draft values too closely. I’m under the impression that neither player has a high upside in the league.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
If I was an NFL GM...I would want the 40 yard dash. AND a 40 yard dash where within the first 1-3 yards the runner is jammed a bit. Give me both those #'s

Gotta love this time of year where a bunch of our fanbase totally overestimates the NFL value of our players. I love me some Trey but there's no way he is going in the first round, like literally zero chance. I don't think some on here realize what it takes to be a first rounder. Just think of all of the different positions and then there are only 30 or so drafted in first round. For TP to go first round he would have to be one of the top 3-4 receivers in the draft, let that sink in.
For the record I said Palmer looks to me like a second rounder. Huge yet subtle difference between first and second round receivers.

If that Moss dude he's been abusing is a fourth rounder... Yeah, I'm sticking to my guns here.

For the record I said Palmer looks to me like a second rounder. Huge yet subtle difference between first and second round receivers.

If that Moss dude he's been abusing is a fourth rounder... Yeah, I'm sticking to my guns here.
I'd love to see him get drafted in first round. And by the way there is no way Moss is going to be manning up with anyone in the NFL so him abusing him in coverage I would think would be expected. I'd like to see some of the other top WRs going up against Moss, I'd assume it would look similar. The kentucky kid he went against at least looked serviceable.

I love that this thread triggered you so hard you saved it for 3 months.
I don’t post often so it’s pretty easy to remember people being blatantly wrong.

I’ve said I follow both teams pretty closely. Trey is a better athlete but it’s always been pretty clear that Moss is the more coveted prospect. He could have went pro last year if he wanted, I don’t think his draft stock changed all that much coming back.

Sorry for reviving a thread full of confidently incorrect circlejerk.

• Haha
I don’t post often so it’s pretty easy to remember people being blatantly wrong.

I’ve said I follow both teams pretty closely. Trey is a better athlete but it’s always been pretty clear that Moss is the more coveted prospect. He could have went pro last year if he wanted, I don’t think his draft stock changed all that much coming back.

Sorry for reviving a thread full of confidently incorrect circlejerk.
I only saw that guy play once for Iowa...when NU abused them all game long.

That kid is never going to play in the NFL where every WR is as fast and athletic as what he saw on black friday.

He might play on special teams I guess.

I only saw that guy play once for Iowa...when NU abused them all game long.

That kid is never going to play in the NFL where every WR is as fast and athletic as what he saw on black friday.

He might play on special teams I guess.
Outside of the starters, Iowa had no depth at corner. The starter opposite of Moss, Cooper DeJean (probabaly another first or second round pick in a year or two) got knocked out by a concussion, his backup was the one who got torched. Mickie was smart enough to exploit that weakness.

Moss has the highest career PFF of all corners in the draft this year. He is a two star midwest kid with no major offers other than Iowa that turned into a very solid player.

I love that this thread triggered you so hard you saved it for 3 months.
He has a history of this. Total fn loser..

Live look at EB’s webcam ..

7jy3nc.jpg

He has a history of this. Total fn loser..

Live look at EB’s webcam ..

7jy3nc.jpg
I have a history of this? What have you jotted down in your EB dossier, creep.

For the record I hate Iowa fans. Probably the least tolerable fanbase of all the teams I follow. That’s probably why I pretty much never post on their board.

Challenge the hive mind and everyone there responds like TBSkers. Literally a fanbase full of people like that. Just dumb.

Last edited:
Outside of the starters, Iowa had no depth at corner. The starter opposite of Moss, Cooper DeJean (probabaly another first or second round pick in a year or two) got knocked out by a concussion, his backup was the one who got torched. Mickie was smart enough to exploit that weakness.

Moss has the highest career PFF of all corners in the draft this year. He is a two star midwest kid with no major offers other than Iowa that turned into a very solid player.
That concussion was laugh out loud hilarious

Kid went down like a sack of wet mice

I don’t know that it was funny, but it did seem like a relatively minor hit. I would guess he already had some inflammation from previous hits and that one just kind of set his system off.

It sucks that brain damage is just part of the game.

I don’t know that it was funny, but it did seem like a relatively minor hit. I would guess he already had some inflammation from previous hits and that one just kind of set his system off.

It sucks that brain damage is just part of the game.
It was very, very funny

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers

Bro, why do you think they kept the "best DB ever" on the other side of the field???

BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE GOT TORCHED. Just like KF made the QB fake an injury so that he could put the backup in without throwing his son under the bus. That entire team is all about keeping up the appearance that they are doing something.

covering Bobbie Schmekie from Soak State is not impressive.

That entire game, once it became apparent that NU was the superior team, turned into bad acting by Iowa. It was bad Shakespeare in the park.

KF makes the starting QB fake an injury so that he can put the backup in without creating a "controversy" from the one reporter that covers Iowa.

The one DB is getting torched like a biitch and all of a sudden has a concussion. In hopes that they would switch the white Prime time over to the other side BUT there was no way Iowa was going to expose him to that kind of abuse.

Iowa is lucky that game did not end up 40-0...that is where it was headed and probably would have been the game that helped KF to "retire" his son.

I take no joy in someone getting injured, so just getting that out there.

In that clip my favorite part was when Trey could have continued to outrun the first DB but instead he angled over to Riley as if to say, "Try it...".

I take no joy in someone getting injured, so just getting that out there.

In that clip my favorite part was when Trey could have continued to outrun the first DB but instead he angled over to Riley as if to say, "Try it...".
I love that their LB on that play, the guy Iowa fans think is Dick Butkus, was so confused on what to do once he was in space with CT that he just froze.

Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT