ADVERTISEMENT

Track CHAMPIONS (National??? Proclaimed by a Magazine)

Nice honor, but to be honest I have never heard of such a thing as “dual meet champions”. Very few programs participate in dual track meets.

When looking at the US track and field rankings Nebraska isn’t ranked - North Dakota state is ranked 15th. Will be interesting to see how they do at the conference and national meets

Reactions: Cloud@Heart
Nice honor, but to be honest I have never heard of such a thing as “dual meet champions”. Very few programs participate in dual track meets.

When looking at the US track and field rankings Nebraska isn’t ranked - North Dakota state is ranked 15th. Will be interesting to see how they do at the conference and national meets

Baylor not making the list caught me off guard. I always think of them when I think of track.

Reactions: jlb321
NU T&F, especially on the men's side, is balanced on the track and strong in field events. Always a strong team at the conference meet. But they lack elite athletes and only get into the top 20 at nationals and that is if everything falls in place for them.

If the B1G indoor meet was scored by performances thus far, NU would project to 87 points. tOSU is far off of their winning score from last year. 87 points could easily be enough to win the meet.

Reactions: dpnavy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT