ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Bush

HuskerO

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006
Just saw on the front page that he's visiting. I think this guy is under-rated and I'd be stoke if we landed him (equivalent to Roy Helu imo. Not highly rated, but can be a star where ever he goes).

247 has all crystal balls on him landing at Texas, but I think someone else stated that he's being slow played by the Longhorns?

Reactions: sparky62
I'm not sure where we stand from a strategy stand point. If we get Crocker and Hall, do we take Bush?

I suppose you could always just look at Hall as the 5th "must take" WR, no matter what order they committed in.

I'm not sure where we stand from a strategy stand point. If we get Crocker and Hall, do we take Bush?

I suppose you could always just look at Hall as the 5th "must take" WR, no matter what order they committed in.

Yep

He stays in Texas but still cool he's visiting. Give me Hall and Crocker and maybe Kobe Smith and I'd be ecstatic.

Reactions: HuskerO
I am the one that stated he may not have a commitable offer at Texas. Baylor is still in the picture as well but in my opinion they will struggle this year.

At the risk of this being a troll post, I will answer. Schools offer upwards of 150-300 highs school players each year. Obviously they can't take that many each year, so they have them prioritized. As an example if Nebraska is going to sign 5 WR in the class, they may offer say 15 WR. If the WR they have ranked 1-5 are still on the market and the 10th ranked WR on their board tells the coaches he wants to commit, they may tell him no. At which point he has an offer but not a commitable offer.

Hope you were serious and hope this answers your question.

I hate being so cynical

Reactions: HuskerLLM
At the risk of this being a troll post, I will answer. Schools offer upwards of 150-300 highs school players each year. Obviously they can't take that many each year, so they have them prioritized. As an example if Nebraska is going to sign 5 WR in the class, they may offer say 15 WR. If the WR they have ranked 1-5 are still on the market and the 10th ranked WR on their board tells the coaches he wants to commit, they may tell him no. At which point he has an offer but not a commitable offer.

Hope you were serious and hope this answers your question.

I hate being so cynical

Example:. Sean Ryan

I can only speak for myself but, I will always take Bush.

Would you ever turn down bush??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT