ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Miles to WSU?

A WSU fan came on our board and that was asked of him; he said it actually would be received pretty well. Apparently their current coach is garbage. That, and Moos might still have some clout back at WSU, but then again, maybe not.

A WSU fan came on our board and that was asked of him; he said it actually would be received pretty well. Apparently their current coach is garbage. That, and Moos might still have some clout back at WSU, but then again, maybe not.
They already shittcanned their "current" coach.

I find that very hard to believe my Coug friends would like to have Miles. I am skiing with a bunch of them in the morning so I will ask. They just fired one retread, Ernie Kent, can't imagine them wanting another.

that would be humorous....if it is hard to recruit to Nebraska.....would Pullman WA be any easier? I don't think so but I could be wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT