ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Dwight standing next to Johnny Rogers....

Still never heard of him, what NFL team? Oh wait I don't give 2 shits about NFL

wow, you guys are seriously ignorant. Dwight had a great career in the NFL. 10 years. He's a class guy too, and never robbed any liquor stores as far as I can recollect. Please, learn a little bit about what you're doing.
And Tim owns a liquor store, which makes this all the more rich.

It's a big ten award, JR played zero big games. The award should be named after Tim Dwight and Desmond Howard

I see your point but we are in the B1G now even though it has only been 5 years.

Johnny was better than both those two at returning punts and Kickoffs.

wow, you guys are seriously ignorant. Dwight had a great career in the NFL. 10 years. He's a class guy too, and never robbed any liquor stores as far as I can recollect. Please, learn a little bit about what you're doing.

Also, when he went to the pros, he left college as the best punt returner in Big Ten history. Broke the then punt return yardage and TD records. Two time All-American. He was in the Heisman talk his senior year before Iowa fell out of the rankings. He ended up 7th in the voting.

I think both of those guys would have loved to return kicks in the B8.

When Rodgers did it his junior year the conference finished 1,2 and 3 in the country at seasons end.
That has never happen again in College football.

Shows you how much you know about College football history.

Reactions: arf_man
When Rodgers did it his junior year the conference finished 1,2 and 3 in the country at seasons end.
That has never happen again in College football.

Shows you how much you know about College football history.

I didn't know that.

Just like most posters in this thread don't know their B10 history.

Reactions: icu81222
And I never said Dwight wasn't a good player he was he was one of your best players in school history and I remember him well... But you never seen JR jet play 1970-73 UTUBE is your friend.

And I never said Dwight wasn't a good player he was he was one of your best players in school history and I remember him well... But you never seen JR jet play 1970-73 UTUBE is your friend.

Very familiar with The Jet.

Some here wanted to glorify Johnny by tearing down TD.(good YouTube vids too)

Part of the reason why NU fans get a bad rap is stuff like this.

Think you're going to cake-walk to championships, print up championship tshirts, disrespect the league's history etc.

Someone on the radio on the way home said Dwight owns liquor stores while Johnny just robs them.

I didn't say it....

Not surprised hawk fans don't know difference between a gas station and a liquor store. Just so you know what your suppose to do at each, one's to fill your empty tank, the other to fill your empty skull.

Not surprised hawk fans don't know difference between a gas station and a liquor store. Just so you know what your suppose to do at each, one's to fill your empty tank, the other to fill your empty skull.

Which ones do future Heisman Trophy winners rob?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT