ADVERTISEMENT

"Those" Husker fans...

lionsfan93

Defensive Coordinator
Dec 28, 2010
I know we have a few of "these guys" on this board, but the guys that call for the opposite of the current state, no matter what, just drive me nuts.

Allow me to explain, there is a guy who is a part of a group that I watch every game with that fills this mold of never satisfied, the grass is always greener. Early on in Martinez' senior year, after nearly every incompletion or mistake by Taylor, he was blasting him and calling for Tommy, singing his praises. Then when Tommy is the starter, suddenly Tommy is the worst and Fyfe needs to be in there. In Bo's last year at the university, "Bo-bo is a clown!" "Why is he even at a D1 school?!?" He hated the Mike Riley hire from day 1 and bashes him every single game. This past Christmas Eve he was at a family gathering, "Oh hey, did you see my boy Bo is in the FCS championship??? And what do we have? .500 Mike Riley."

I about lost it. Instead I chose to remind him that Bo looked competent with Callahan's players too. I told him to come talk to me about Bo in 3 years. He is unbearable!!!

Reactions: betsch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News