ADVERTISEMENT

This weekend

Jhollenbeck41

Graduate Assistant
Nov 29, 2018
I assume there’s probably some people here who are connected with law enforcement in Omaha. I am not one of them however I do follow Omaha Scanner on twitter. What’s everyone hearing on possible fireworks this weekend? The mayor set the curfew for the weekend and the word choice on the press release was less than awesome.

I will be taking a super cool night ride on my fat bike with much of the roads to myself and lit up with lights on my head and bike and pack like a Toyota racing the Baha 500 with a billion lumens.

Doesn’t sound like a Harley to me Winking

Advantage to a fatbike is you'd have to find a cop having a pretty bad night to give you a ticket for a DUI. Though I think technically it is illegal....and if it isn't, the brownie I ate before I left is.

Advantage to a fatbike is you'd have to find a cop having a pretty bad night to give you a ticket for a DUI. Though I think technically it is illegal....and if it isn't, the brownie I ate before I left is.
Good question on the dui, I thought it with a motorized vehicle like the guy on the jd lawnmower several years ago. You could be ticketed for public intoxication.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT