ADVERTISEMENT

This tight end from Goodland

… the real deal???
I think he's good. Know some people that know him. Would love to have him in Lincoln but we just don't have room or big need at te. Kitties gonna get a good one unless Jayhawks can pull magic

Yes, he is the real deal. Very athletic family who know what it takes to succeed in athletics. Excellent hurdler as well.

Who is this mystery man with no name? Crazy that a gifted athlete like this could come out of the witness protection program!

• Haha
Reactions: meo1960
Who is this mystery man with no name? Crazy that a gifted athlete like this could come out of the witness protection program!
First name is like the star city and last name is what you take when you go get died out

Reactions: mgbreis
I'm sensing some branding opportunities here....
With a first name like his I thought we had a chance. Was told there was early mutual interest. Now not so much unfortunately. Kid is a stud like Carter nelson type

Reactions: mgbreis
With a first name like his I thought we had a chance. Was told there was early mutual interest. Now not so much unfortunately. Kid is a stud like Carter nelson type
He is not leaving the state of Kansas. He has literally taken like 2 visits outside of Kansas. Looks like KSU unless Kansas can pull something off.

Reactions: dinglefritz
He is not leaving the state of Kansas. He has literally taken like 2 visits outside of Kansas. Looks like KSU unless Kansas can pull something off.
Exactly what I posted earlier in thread. I agree. Ku has a chance. Would be cool to play with brother and parents didn't have to go to different games.

Here's a question for anyone who has an answer. Why is this kid from Goodland, KS rated #2 nationally and 23 spots higher than Chase Loftin? Same size, roughly the same caliber of offers. From what I can tell, I would say these two are on the same tier, but it seems like Loftin has been getting more recruiting attention.

Reactions: headcard
Btw… about 30 years ago I watched Goodland play a playoff game in Haven Kansas with Goodland on a Tuesday night… goodland had to travel FOUR hours on a weeknight to play… but that’s not the reason I remember it… right before half, Haven scored a touchdown with about 10 seconds left to cut it to a one score lead…. And then they did the dumbest thing ever… they spread their 11 defenders throughout the field and kicked off deep… Goodland had an EASY run back for a score… unreal… broke the game open😂

• Haha
Reactions: huskerfan66
Btw… about 30 years ago I watched Goodland play a playoff game in Haven Kansas with Goodland on a Tuesday night… goodland had to travel FOUR hours on a weeknight to play… but that’s not the reason I remember it… right before half, Haven scored a touchdown with about 10 seconds left to cut it to a one score lead…. And then they did the dumbest thing ever… they spread their 11 defenders throughout the field and kicked off deep… Goodland had an EASY run back for a score… unreal… broke the game open😂
Actually the REAL reason I remember that night was that Collegiate frosh DeAngelo Evans...yes, THAT DeAngelo...ran for about 300 yards against Douglass in the first round of the playoffs...and I missed it...:(

Actually the REAL reason I remember that night was that Collegiate frosh DeAngelo Evans...yes, THAT DeAngelo...ran for about 300 yards against Douglass in the first round of the playoffs...and I missed it...:(
When De Angelo Evans came on campus, he was arguably the most ready to play RB that we've ever had. Things went south on him career wise, but man was he fun to watch.

When De Angelo Evans came on campus, he was arguably the most ready to play RB that we've ever had. Things went south on him career wise, but man was he fun to watch.
I thought from handoff to the line of scrimmage he had the best vision of any RB NU has ever had. Seems if there was a crack he found it. Then he put on some weight and got tossed over some benchs in the locker room arguing with Markovicka, and was never the same player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT