ADVERTISEMENT

This should squash all the JD leaving talk...Updates

I'd run a single back, Shotgun, have Wandale run motion or fake motion every play and put JD in the slot and the two big guys have a minimal route tree designed around heavy hitting plays. Force LBs to play in space and it opens up the run lanes.

We could be dangerous.
We really need to run more 4-5 wide sets to let JD and Wandale both play inside.

Notice with regard to Adrian he said "surgeries." With an s on the end.

https://247sports.com/college/nebra...kIBKTr_ZenIItZIXZbfT8Ky_CalU7DnS-cig2Q74BwIek

I've said this probably a million times but I really, really wish they had said that he was hurt during the season and given a general term as to where. If it was his knee, his shoulder, his elbow whatever just say "leg injury," or "arm injury" just something. He received so much criticism all season long and I think a lot of that could have been alleviated just by saying "our guy is playing through an injury or injuries".

I smell a lot of predictions of 9, nay 10 wins come August from a lot of people who said they won't be fooled again. Hope springs eternal. Hope they are right this time.
Here is the problem with doggin on people for bad predictions. We finished:

4-8......1-5 in 1 score games...
5-7......2-4 in 1 score games...

If you believe in math and statistics you would know that one score games are toss-ups and even out over a large sample. We are 6 games under .500 in two years but also 6 game under in 1 score games. Statistically if we played this set up 1000x we would have finished 7-5 in a majority of simulations. For probability sake we should have finished with 7 wins.

It is equally possible to the actual outcome that we would have been 5-1 and 4-2 in 1 score games...that would have meant 9 wins in at least 1 but maybe both seasons. And you will notice that Bo often was + in close games which allowed him to win 9 often. Frost was 4-0 in 1 score games at UCF in his magical season...he should have finished with 2 losses...so we often make too much about record...you either are #1 are fall into the pit with the rest of the teams.

Last edited:
Here is the problem with doggin on people for bad predictions. We finished:

4-8......1-5 in 1 score games...
5-7......2-4 in 1 score games...

If you believe in math and statistics you would know that one score games are toss-ups and even out over a large sample. We are 6 games under .500 in two years but also 6 game under in 1 score games. Statistically if we played this set up 1000x we would have finished 7-5 in a majority of simulations. For probability sake we should have finished with 7 wins.

It is equally possible to the actual outcome that we would have been 5-1 and 4-2 in 1 score games...that would have meant 9 wins in at least 1 but maybe both seasons. And you will notice that Bo often was + in close games which allowed him to win 9 often. Frost was 4-0 in 1 score games at UCF in his magical season...he should have finished with 2 losses...so we often make too much about record...you either are #1 are fall into the pit with the rest of the teams.

no

Can you imagine solidifying our OL AND getting Mo back to campus with Wandale in the duck and two sasquatch WR on the outside and JD in the slot?

Just the depth we have at RB will be a game changer. If they can pound the rock and have WRs that get open and can execute all the swings/screens/tunnels etc...?

Joe Burrow would win the Heisman with that!

Haha...it's big fun imagining that!! Holy Moly......and with a real improved OLine.....oh Boy!!

Why is that?
You must have missed the hour long delayed ceremony due to Francois leaving a couple of times while on the phone, and the links to Canes’ boards vilifying him even more...

It was bad. But good for us!

You must have missed the hour long delayed ceremony due to Francois leaving a couple of times while on the phone, and the links to Canes’ boards vilifying him even more...

It was bad. But good for us!

Oh, they'll hate him back home. I misread it as he would need to come here to smooth things over.

Reactions: timnsun
I tried to tell the board this weeks ago. I heard a talking head let this slip before I think the Wisconsin game that he was going to need surgerieS after the season. It has also been hinted that Vedral and McCaffrey may have needed surgery as well. We were a mess injury wise at QB most of the season.

Now tell us if the injury/surgeries were serious and affected their play directly. Without speculation of course. Weren't you the one speculating a broken leg?

I've said this probably a million times but I really, really wish they had said that he was hurt during the season and given a general term as to where. If it was his knee, his shoulder, his elbow whatever just say "leg injury," or "arm injury" just something. He received so much criticism all season long and I think a lot of that could have been alleviated just by saying "our guy is playing through an injury or injuries".
I've heard shoulder and knee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT