ADVERTISEMENT

This loss is on Moos

What makes it a stupid thread is the assumption that what Moos said was to be taken literally this year. If you believe Harbaugh and Michigan we’re sitting there for weeks saying, we have to be prepared for Nebraska under Scott Frost... they are gonna kill us this year if we take them lightly.

Moos saying something for the fans of Nebraska did not cause Nebraska to lose 56-10 today. If you disagree, then I still contend this is a stupid thread.

He has a big mouth. He scheduled Bethune. Weak. 0-4.
Did Moos cause this loss? That is the contention of the OP. I don’t give a crap what you think about the size of his mouth. Did Moos cause this loss?

I think some fans need to shut up.

There is a serious lack of football knowledge here at times and it shows.

Yea, blame it on Moos, that will get better players, help coaches coach better and make athletes work harder. I guess he is as good as anyone to blame it on especially when you don't have a clue.

To be fair, he didn't say when they would be running scared. Just a sucky time to be a coach in the big 10...OSU, Michigan, Penn State, and Wisky will be top 15 for a while. We will get beat down for a long while before we can compete with those teams.

Go away little girl. We've got more important things to do than listen to your dribble
c9837ee14c2ebd41a8a7acacd6d44fd3.jpg

this was payback for him opening his mouth a few months ago that “Frost would have Michigan running scared.”

Harbaugh needs to train the boys. What better way to do it than to a team in transition whose exprience has seen 3 different coaches now? That sort of thing matters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT