ADVERTISEMENT

This league is wide open…

Irrelevant since we won't be winning it but it's pretty much the new normal in these super conferences.

We have a chance against OSU. Albeit a **** hair
Yep! For this to happen, The Offense, Defense, and Special Teams will ALL have to show up and have the game of their lives …and you know The Special Teams won’t be showing up!

Also, Ohio St will have to gift us a couple of turnovers that we convert into o TDs. I give us 1% chance of winning. so yeah…we have a chance lol

Reactions: cornwoman
Oregon started slow, but they are looking like the team everyone expected pre-season. Wouldn't be surprised to see Oregon beat tOSU next week, especially being in Eugene.. Oregon (1B) and tOSU (1A) are clearly the best teams right now... then everyone else.

Oregon started slow, but they are looking like the team everyone expected pre-season. Wouldn't be surprised to see Oregon beat tOSU next week, especially being in Eugene.. Oregon (1B) and tOSU (1A) are clearly the best teams right now... then everyone else.
Every visiting team that has more than 2 time zones difference has lost so far... You may be right.

Reactions: Zeke2005
wqs08.gif

Relying on crazy stuff to happen isn't what I expect from this program, but you do you folks.

Relying on crazy stuff to happen isn't what I expect from this program, but you do you folks.
Get over it. It's only half way through Rhule's second year and even then we've seen top programs fall all over the country. IF you don't like crazy, you better quit watching college football.

Reactions: BleedRed78
We have the defense to hang with Ohio state. If we don’t make special teams mistakes and offense plays clean we can hang with them.
I think we would need to go at least plus 2-3 in the turnovers and have some explosive pass play TDs. That's a tall order with the talent OSU has but it can be done. I watched Wyoming hang with Tom and NU in to the 4th quarter on the strength of their QB's arm back in the day. We have better talent than Wyoming did at the time. Gotta beat Indiana first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT