ADVERTISEMENT

This is how you run an efficient and effective offense

bearcats667

Walk On
Nov 3, 2017

NWMSU last night in the D2 Final Four beat Flagler by 31 points! Coach McCollum is 323-79 in 12 seasons there. Definitely has built a culture and scheme that D1 coaches all around the country will analyze and dream about. There is no doubt in my mind that this team could win the Summit league and probably beat Nebrasketball more times than not.

NWMSU last night in the D2 Final Four beat Flagler by 31 points! Coach McCollum is 323-79 in 12 seasons there. Definitely has built a culture and scheme that D1 coaches all around the country will analyze and dream about. There is no doubt in my mind that this team could win the Summit league and probably beat Nebrasketball more times than not.

They passed up 7 open shots, 6 of which were the same 3-pointers that they finally took at the end, on that 1 possession.

They passed up 7 open shots, 6 of which were the same 3-pointers that they finally took at the end, on that 1 possession.

How do you define "open"? The only two shots that were "passed up" were in the hands of guys that had 3pt% of 32 and 40 percent to only make a few more passes to get it in the hands of a guy that shoots 52%. Every single pass was crisp and the play the entire time.

they are actually the most efficient of offense in all of NCAA regardless of division, look it up.

How do you define "open"? The only two shots that were "passed up" were in the hands of guys that had 3pt% of 32 and 40 percent to only make a few more passes to get it in the hands of a guy that shoots 52%. Every single pass was crisp and the play the entire time.

they are actually the most efficient of offense in all of NCAA regardless of division, look it up.

Any chance you are the coach of that team?

I don't think they have the size or athletes to beat Nebraska more times than not. Not that it matters.

Reactions: Cornicator

Half your post is terrific. NW Mo is outstanding and their coach is excellent.

The other half of your post is delusional.

1. They would never win the Summit. Oral Roberts is in the Sweet 16, and finished 4th in the regular season of the Summit.

2. They would lose to any Big Ten team by 30.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT