ADVERTISEMENT

The Silence is Impressive

Nope, you simply are being called out for making an idiotic statement without thinking it through. I get it...many here like you.

On another subject, who do you think wins the game today? :)
Logic and reason is way beyond you. I rationally explained the flavor of the week theory to explain why it’s been so many different coaches linked to the husker job.

Meanwhile, you credit this to leaks from the AD. Your posts have no merit. You are an idiot.

Trev has also done a great job keeping this quiet. There was an article yesterday on TOS that said he has worked from home the last two weeks to make sure no one knew who he was talking to, etc.
Correct! I just read on TOS that Trev is not with the team in Iowa. And that he has worked from home the last two weeks. Not sure if it means he’s still negotiating with the Panthers or if he’s not there (in Iowa with the team) for another reason.

Then why do you read them?
Humor, and to confirm with each and every post that Iowa fan is so concerned about approval of Nebraska fan that they live on Husker message boards seeking that approval. Additionally, Iowa fan is so insecure about their own paltry levels of football success, that find it necessary to kick the man when they are down just to make themselves feel a little bit more accomplished.

Humor, and to confirm with each and every post that Iowa fan is so concerned about approval of Nebraska fan that they live on Husker message boards seeking that approval. Additionally, Iowa fan is so insecure about their own paltry levels of football success, that find it necessary to kick the man when they are down.
Just wait till the man gets back up. We ain't Minnesota!

Humor, and to confirm with each and every post that Iowa fan is so concerned about approval of Nebraska fan that they live on Husker message boards seeking that approval. Additionally, Iowa fan is so insecure about their own paltry levels of football success, that find it necessary to kick the man when they are down just to make themselves feel a little bit more accomplished.

100% this.

Reactions: scarletred
Hearing it’s Matt Ruhle. All is final but the announcement. Maybe after the game or early next week.

Last edited:
Accomplished is a foreign word to Iowa fan.

Great post! Yeah man, I completely agree! It is interesting that everyone has been so tight-lipped!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT