ADVERTISEMENT

The return of Callahan..

LUVNHAIGHT

Sep 15, 2013
.. style of ball. I've liked Riley from the get-go but today is downright bewildering.. I think it was Callahans first season and we travelled to play Iowa St. The game that day was there for the taking had we just established something on the ground. We lost an otherwise very winnable game that day and I must say I feel the same after watching todays game. For whatever reason our OC today decides to air it up after seeming success on the ground. Why? This is the basis why this team has no offensive identity whatsoever. Yet, these very same geniuses decide to pound the rock when the game is on the line. TOO LATE!! We could have worked that opposing Dline down but why do a thing like that when we have the slam dunk air assault that we do? Oh wait.. Honestly I lose interest in what could be exciting Husker football year in year out.. I had zero expectations watching the game today as I will from hear on out.. I will always love Nebraska football but geez.. will someone please right the ship?

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT