ADVERTISEMENT

The FANS can change this season

There should be massive group waiting for this team to arrive home tomorrow to show them we all believe in them. Calling Lincoln locals to gather for a team arrival show of support.
The enthusiasm of youth although you have been here for 11 years.

No we can’t, the only people who can change this season are the players. At this point it’s apparent they would all rather get snocones with smiling mike than play football. Ice cream for everyone! Hip hip hooray!

Maybe it's time to make practice miserable so playing the game will be easier and something to look forward to. ;)

Reactions: SC_'sker
Maybe it's time to make practice miserable so playing the game will be easier and something to look forward to. ;)

I feel like if frost changes who he is or does anything different than he preached since he got the job then all is lost. As tough as this is, he has to stay the course and show the players he’s genuine. He will eventually win them over and things will turn around. No faster way to lose a team than to be a hypocrite.

There should be massive group waiting for this team to arrive home tomorrow to show them we all believe in them. Calling Lincoln locals to gather for a team arrival show of support.

Trust me. These players will most likely be drinking a 12 pack sooner than you will after the game.

Reactions: nu2u
I feel like if frost changes who he is or does anything different than he preached since he got the job then all is lost. As tough as this is, he has to stay the course and show the players he’s genuine. He will eventually win them over and things will turn around. No faster way to lose a team than to be a hypocrite.
Exactly

T
Didn’t he do that in spring and two players went to the hospital?
That had more to do with conditioning/workouts. One thing I will say about Nick Saban, when things don't go too well in his mind on Saturday, they (Bama) do 100 play scrimmages on Thursdays to iron out problems, something this Nebraska team could use more of.

Okay...a group hug and do we sing kum by yah also? If filling that stadium every home game doesn't show these players that we fans are supporting them then nothing will.

They need to believe in themselves....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT