ADVERTISEMENT

The fandom might be resurging.

Ran a bunch of errands yesterday and it was great to see soooo many people rocking the Nebraska gear. Been quite a few years since I saw so much red.
The Nebraska fandom never left, they just have more reason to be vocal this year. You can only imagine the turnout of fans for a bowl game if we have a good season and get to a nice bowl. It will be a record-setting traveling crowd after the prolonged drought. I'm sure bowl selection teams would be licking their chops.

There were comments about the kids rushing the field for the Colorado game and most frowned upon it. Being the ripe age of 59 and remembering the 90's, go for it!!! Our youth needed this!!
Looking at how easy it was to do, I might have joined them. But I was 80 rows up with a million people in my way. That saved me from myself.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I will say that from the sounds of it the student section brought it. They've sucked for a little bit, and it is hard to blame them, but hopefully with winning they come back and stay at the games!
I wonder which game times end up having the most students sticking around?

2:30 probably gets the most in for Kickoff but probably the most that leave early to go eat and get ready to party?

The Nebraska fandom never left, they just have more reason to be vocal this year. You can only imagine the turnout of fans for a bowl game if we have a good season and get to a nice bowl. It will be a record-setting traveling crowd after the prolonged drought. I'm sure bowl selection teams would be licking their chops.

Bowl game? Thinking National Championship game at this point. :)

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT