ADVERTISEMENT

The customary “Who’s next” thread

v1nufan

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 15, 2018
So that’s 16 commits with TF announcing. Does that leave 2-4 more to go?
—Rollins?
—Norris kid?
Seems prospect talk has all but vanished outside of the TE’s.
What is going on with DL recruiting as that has had less than marginal results?

I think Rollins is committing next week. As for DL recruiting, it has been rough. I believe Buckley is scheduled to commit in October and we might still lead for him.

Someone said Buckley was getting fed rumors about Frost being on the hot seat. I imagine Moos may reach out personally (if/when permissible) to set that record straight.

Reactions: headcard
In another thread there was talk of flipping a DL from USC. Don’t remember the name.

Moose Buzzard. A way off the radar 6-6, 320 lb DL with a 4.9 40 time. I shouldn't be posting it on here I guess. Frost is hoping to keep this one quiet.

Reactions: WHCSC
Mr John Howse is supposed to be visiting this weekend and we are definitely in on him....

Mr Jay Toia has been quoted saying he’s backing off a bit on his commitment to USC and going to re-evaluate his recruitment to make sure he’s making the right choice. We are currently trying hard to flip this guy. So we definitely have a chance here.....

Mr AJ Rollins should be a Husker come next week....

Mr Wynden Ho’ohuli has crystal ball for the Huskers currently and the only prediction thus far. We will see how this one pans out over time....

Mr RuQuan Buckley has always had the Husker up top and even said to have the Huskers as his leader. I honestly see him committing to us at some point....

There are a few that I know of. I’m sure there are more but how many more and what positions are we targeting currently? I’m sure A second TE is a must for us (maybe even a third James Carnie anyone?). We shall see soon enough. GBR

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Reactions: baseball31ne

Nebraska- “Nebraska is another school with a lot of tradition and history. I’ve heard so many great things about the school and I know at one time, they were on top of college football and coach Frost is hoping to bring that back. I haven’t had much interaction with coach Frost yet but I talk with coach Tuioti all the time. I really like him a lot and I feel like we have a special relationship for sure.
He’s a great guy and someone I look at as not just a coach but someone who would be a strong mentor. They have a great tradition along the defensive line and are known for getting players to the NFL, which is obviously my goal. They have great fan support, Nebraska football is huge and I know they sell out the place there. I haven’t visited there but that’s a school I really want to see so hopefully we can make that happen.”

Looks like we will have Mikai Gbayor come tonight (8:00 pmish) and it’s also looking like Mr Ru’Quan Buckley is getting close to pulling the trigger for our Huskers. So my guess is this, in this order for our next 2 Husker commits....

Reactions: WHCSC
Another question will be “who’s next to leave?”

ugh depressing day even if we get a new commit here soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT