ADVERTISEMENT

The biggest positive takeaway from today's UCF win is recruiting.

Any highly unsigned recruit has to think that if Frost and his staff can do that at UCF they will do as much at Nebraska. Its a HuskeRevolution!

Reactions: red rover 70
I'd play for this guy, on either side of the ball, because Scott Frost gets the most out of a football player.

GBR
...and, specifically, how important recruiting a "gamer" at QB is. Or, at least, a guy who is tremendous.

Last edited:
The biggest takeaway is we're finally going to have a good coaching staff that will get our players ready to play against the top teams in college football again.

The biggest takeaway is we're finally going to have a good coaching staff that will get our players ready to play against the top teams in college football again.

Exactly! In this instance I'm not even thinking of the recruiting boost we may see from this win. I'm looking at how this coaching staff will take the players we have in our program RIGHT NOW, add in JUCO kids to fill in gaps, and will turn them into a solid team in the next year or two.

This is exactly what we have needed forever. A coaching staff that can develop players well beyond their star value. It reminds me of what Bill Snyder's staff at K-State used to do. But instead of the 2 and 3-Star talent of K-State, we will be bringing in 3 and 4-star talent to begin with.

If any potential recruit had any doubts they are gonzo now. Scott Frost and his staff are the real deal and they are now HUSKERS!

GBR!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT