ADVERTISEMENT

The B1G Absolutely Blows This Year

So, as long as we don't..
uh oh poop GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Reactions: Redblood23
unwatchable, as usual

just utter trash

nothing standing in our way
A lot of turnover in the conference with newish coaches at so many places...liked Fickle but forget how terrible he was his first stint at OSU with basically national title talent. I guess there are certain guys better suited for non-power 5 football...ie...Frost.

doesn't matter

this ain't college bball
4 conference champs
One G5 champ

That leaves 7 spots. We would likely be 4th or 5th in big 10 pecking order. I don’t think that gets us in. Nebraska at usc is a de facto play in game if we beat who we should.

Auto: Georgia, Ohio State, Miami, and Utah?

G5: unlv vs Memphis?

At large: tenn, bama, ole miss, Penn state, Oregon, Texas, usc, mizzou, Nebraska? Clemson? Oklahoma? Kansas state? Oklahoma state?

Lots of competition. 10-2 with a weak resume is out

That urdue fan will be here in a few minutes to tell us how great PU is an how things are totally changing...

Yet they just had a lame ass ND team at home, in maybe their biggest home game ever...and they lost by 60.

Purdue and Wisconsin getting shelled, but to me that’s like judging the SEC by Mississippi State and Florida
Thank you. I was going to say Michigan and Wisconsin getting boatraced by Texas and Bama respectively is like the teams you mentioned getting blown up by OSU and USC.

Oregon finally came alive today and NU looks like they may be for real.

Coupled with Illinois which will now be ranked, and Indiana which looks pretty good, along with the top teams in the conference, makes the B1G a pretty solid league.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT