ADVERTISEMENT

That's nuts - Texas recruit loses scholarship

That’s a pretty despicable form of hazing.

“ this could kill you? OK, we should definitely do that.”

What a lowlife.
read the article first. he's not even named as the suspect or listed as one of the players who was punished for it.

and if its true that all they did was put a wrapped granola bar in his locker as a joke, that's hardly an assassination attempt. kids are assholes with insensitive senses of humor, shouldn't be a life sentence.

read the article first. he's not even named as the suspect or listed as one of the players who was punished for it.

and if its true that all they did was put a wrapped granola bar in his locker as a joke, that's hardly an assassination attempt. kids are assholes with insensitive senses of humor, shouldn't be a life sentence.
I was already familiar with this story from a few weeks back

Someone is lying about the extent of what happened. This article paints an entirely different picture.

The school was obviously very careful about naming names so as to not get sued, but it was clearly him, and easily provable. He was suspended. If he’s innocent, he’s got nothing to worry about.

I was already familiar with this story from a few weeks back

Someone is lying about the extent of what happened. This article paints an entirely different picture.

The school was obviously very careful about naming names so as to not get sued, but it was clearly him, and easily provable. He was suspended. If he’s innocent, he’s got nothing to worry about.
if that story is accurate, then that makes it different.

where are you reading that he was suspended? would have to think that if he was suspended back in November, it wouldn't have taken 3 months for Texas to find out.

if that story is accurate, then that makes it different.

where are you reading that he was suspended? would have to think that if he was suspended back in November, it wouldn't have taken 3 months for Texas to find out.
Per usual, these institutions don’t take things too seriously until the heat is ratcheted up, as in they are not typically proactive, especially when it comes to a really good player.

The social media warriors came after him and demanded his cancellation. That’s when it got attention.

Mainstream media is pretty unreliable and darn near worthless from what I can tell. I would like to know the unvarnished truth to the story, but I don’t think we’ll have it.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Well there ya go Kong. Someone has already done something dumb enough to take the attention off of Nebraska and Ashley Scoggin. All is good in the world again.
As indicated a couple of days ago, the news cycle has cycled!

Oh sh!t.. don’t tell me you fvcked up another kids life

OP - did you verify it wasn’t @BleedRed78 making up stories again to get kids booted off teams.
I'm appalled that you'd question my consistency.

Of course I did not verify anything. I saw a crazy (football) story and immediately came here to share.

Is @BleedRed78 the guy who made stuff up about Oklahoma or Texas players players? I can't ever keep the story straight. Sounds morally dubious.

Well there ya go Kong. Someone has already done something dumb enough to take the attention off of Nebraska and Ashley Scoggin. All is good in the world again.
sounds like a slam dunk defense for our legal team

"an employee of yours used his position to have sex with a player on his team"

"well, sure, but did you see what some high school kid in Texas did?"

RollingLaugh

sounds like a slam dunk defense for our legal team

"an employee of yours used his position to have sex with a player on his team"

"well, sure, but did you see what some high school kid in Texas did?"

RollingLaugh
Yeah it sure does. All they need is you in the court room. Just ask you.

Nope . I sure don’t. I think the killer remark was just bad taste.
!!forumpolice.png.b18eb03180381fca5bcb390df450133c.png

I remember this on tMB when this happened, the kid received a 2-week suspension, 1 week was their bye week.

There was a Lake Travis instagram channel that had a lot of their hazing and pranks. Mostly a lot of gay stuff, like haha funny gay stuff of teabagging, nut taps, etc.

Came off as a bunch of idiot high school meatheads that were unaware of the consequences of thier actions.

I highly doubt Texas didn't know about this. OU pulled his offer within a few days of this happening so did a few other smaller schools.

I remember this on tMB when this happened, the kid received a 2-week suspension, 1 week was their bye week.

There was a Lake Travis instagram channel that had a lot of their hazing and pranks. Mostly a lot of gay stuff, like haha funny gay stuff of teabagging, nut taps, etc.

Came off as a bunch of idiot high school meatheads that were unaware of the consequences of thier actions.

I highly doubt Texas didn't know about this. OU pulled his offer within a few days of this happening so did a few other smaller schools.
His behaviour was vile, much worse than the ribald humor about Caitlyn.
They, he, knew exactly what he was doing. It was not a wrapped peanut granola bar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT