ADVERTISEMENT

Texas=soft ass dorks

I used to dislike Texas but the more time I spent in the South the more I grew to love the State. Love the attitude and sense of independence.

They won’t be “middle of the pack” SEC.

My GF is in Lubbock so I spend a lot of time there. Some of the best people in the world. Corp Office is in Grapevine so always in the area.

Started to take a liking to them a bit in 96, before the B12 Title Game. Their QB was asked about being a 19 point dog and he said, with a confused look, “I thought we were favored by 19!”. Knew right then who would win.

Could live without the Austin Libs but the rest of the State is tops.

As goes Texas, so goes the Republic. God Bless Texas😂😂😂!!!!

I don't hate texas at all. Their baseball fans are good people. And they did try to save us as an AAU school. The problems seemed mostly related to Dodds and he can go kindly f#ck himself.

Reactions: baseball31ne
I used to dislike Texas but the more time I spent in the South the more I grew to love the State. Love the attitude and sense of independence.

They won’t be “middle of the pack” SEC.

My GF is in Lubbock so I spend a lot of time there. Some of the best people in the world. Corp Office is in Grapevine so always in the area.

Started to take a liking to them a bit in 96, before the B12 Title Game. Their QB was asked about being a 19 point dog and he said, with a confused look, “I thought we were favored by 19!”. Knew right then who would win.

Could live without the Austin Libs but the rest of the State is tops.

As goes Texas, so goes the Republic. God Bless Texas😂😂😂!!!!
How did that work out last time Texas left the Republic?

i'll miss the sooners but not the whorns. they are the most arrogant i've ever encountered. it's like every action, every word is condescending. it will be interesting to see how that all works in the sec. the riches meet the traditions. oh my.

The fans don't give a rats ass about the stupid horns down. To be honest we quite enjoy living rent free in opposing fans heads. Let them do horns down doesn't bother me or most longhorn fans one bit.
This meltdown is far more about Rodney Terry failing at his job than that stupid hand sign.
It's what makes college sports fun I say have at it.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Can we just have the mods block/ban @LonghornInOmaha since he now refuses to respond because he is scared of horns down?
I doubt he is scared.what you have to understand is the fans just don't care about this stupid horns down bullshit. I can't speak for the administration or the coaches what they do we have no control over. I don't know a single horn fan that cares. in fact we think it's funny as hell.

I doubt he is scared.what you have to understand is the fans just don't care about this stupid horns down bullshit. I can't speak for the administration or the coaches what they do we have no control over. I don't know a single horn fan that cares. in fact we think it's funny as hell.
So then do something about it. Get all your lame UT fans together and start a petition to make sure that horns down is not only allowed but also beg for it to happen.

In fact, change your name here to "Horns Down". Don't post again until you do it.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
So then do something about it. Get all your lame UT fans together and start a petition to make sure that horns down is not only allowed but also beg for it to happen.

In fact, change your name here to "Horns Down". Don't post again until you do it.
If we don't give a shit why would we worry about getting a stupid petition together? I don't care what other fans do and I don't care what the administration does about it. It's just not something I'm concerned about it all.
I don't want it to go away. I get so much joy watching fans do horns down on TV during games when they're not even playing us. It brings me a lot of joy

If we don't give a shit why would we worry about getting a stupid petition together? I don't care what other fans do and I don't care what the administration does about it. It's just not something I'm concerned about it all.
I don't want it to go away. I get so much joy watching fans do horns down on TV during games when they're not even playing us. It brings me a lot of joy
Change your name to "Horns Down".

You said you don't give a shit, so do it. think how much joy it will bring you.

Change your name to "Horns Down".

You said you don't give a shit, so do it. think how much joy it will bring you.
I do find it funny that it bothers you so much that we think it's funny when people do it. Why do you care? I could understand Aggie's being obsessed over it but not Nebraska.
We love being the most hated program in the country. I hope that never changes it makes every game that much more fun.
I'm not going to get into pissing match with you. I treat husker fans with respect when I come here. If you want to be a dick you knock yourself out. I just don't care.

I do find it funny that it bothers you so much that we think it's funny when people do it. Why do you care? I could understand Aggie's being obsessed over it but not Nebraska.
We love being the most hated program in the country. I hope that never changes it makes every game that much more fun.
I'm not going to get into pissing match with you. I husker fans with respect when I come here. If you want to be a dick you knock yourself out. I just don't care.

That tone changed really fast, I knew it would. Typical. Let me know when you man up and change your name.

They better get used to getting ribbed if their going to cry every time someone uses the whorns down sign ..
We're not but clearly our coaches will when they start to suck at their job and have a meltdown on TV lol.
Terry deserves every minute of heat he's getting from that meltdown. it makes him and the team look weak as shit.

We're not but clearly our coaches will when they start to suck at their job and have a meltdown on TV lol.
Terry deserves every minute of heat he's getting from that meltdown. it makes him and the team look weak as shit.
HORNS DOWN!

Change your name, you said it brings you joy.

Texas can suck it but Austin is a phenomenal place to spend some evenings
Well it's not what it was 20 years ago. I miss that Austin. Today it's a nightmare of traffic and homelessness everywhere. The area around the university is turning into a shit hole.
Downtown can still be fun but it's definitely not the same city it used to be when I attended.

Well it's not what it was 20 years ago. I miss that Austin. Today it's a nightmare of traffic and homelessness everywhere. The area around the university is turning into a shit hole.
Downtown can still be fun but it's definitely not the same city it used to be when I attended.
Horns Down!

Change that name, come on, you said it makes you happy!!

That's a bummer. When I lived in Texas from 2000-06 had many great weekend nights in Austin

That's a bummer. When I lived in Texas from 2000-06 had many great weekend nights in Austin
It's still great in some areas but as a whole it can be a nightmare right now. You definitely don't feel as safe down there at night like you used to. Austin's going the way of a lot of major cities. Progressive politics are creating a shitshow.

Reactions: huskerfan66
It's still great in some areas but as a whole it can be a nightmare right now. You definitely don't feel as safe down there at night like you used to. Austin's going the way of a lot of major cities. Progressive politics are creating a shitshow.
HORNS DOWN!

Change that name, right?

I'm not going to get into pissing match with you. I treat husker fans with respect when I come here. If you want to be a dick you knock yourself out. I just don't care.
It’s one thing to be hated because you’re good - like Alabama. It’s another to be hated because your programs and admins are Dbags. There’s little joy in that.

I believe theyy finally got rid of the tents that lined the sidewalks of downtown. Still a lot of homeless but the tents lining all the sidewalks was INSANE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT