ADVERTISEMENT

Texas A&M 20 Notre Dame 13

Listened to a couple different takes on this one:

1st person - take Texas A&M to cover the spread. Notre Dame has a combined 6 starts for the OL going into this game. Their starting LT got hurt in fall camp, so they will be starting a true freshman at LT. Texas A&M coach coached Riley Leonard last year at Duke who is now the starting QB at Notre Dame. He thinks A&M will give Notre Dame offense problems because of this.

2nd person - Notre Dames defense is elite and one of the best in the country. A&M will not get over 10 points in the game. Take Notre Dame money line.

I’m going with the 1st person and saying Texas A&M covers. I like your score prediction

ND has some studs on defense. But I watched them struggle at times. I think their biggest issue is taking an inexperienced OL in a very hostile environment. Neutral field I’d take ND in a close one

Listened to a couple different takes on this one:

1st person - take Texas A&M to cover the spread. Notre Dame has a combined 6 starts for the OL going into this game. Their starting LT got hurt in fall camp, so they will be starting a true freshman at LT. Texas A&M coach coached Riley Leonard last year at Duke who is now the starting QB at Notre Dame. He thinks A&M will give Notre Dame offense problems because of this.

2nd person - Notre Dames defense is elite and one of the best in the country. A&M will not get over 10 points in the game. Take Notre Dame money line.

I’m going with the 1st person and saying Texas A&M covers. I like your score prediction
I would say I am more in the 2nd person's camp. I think Freeman has some juice at ND. I didn't especially like the hire initially, but the dude has done okay so far and their team and schedule line up pretty well this year.

As for the game, ND, beat Duke and Elko last year. So they should have some familiarity with Elko' s system. Conner Weigman ain't Riley Leonard and yes ND's defense should be bad ass.

ND 27 A&M 23

Reactions: c3o
My wife is a graduate of Notre Dame and therefore at home I have to pretend that I like them. Fortunately, on here I can come out of the closet as my truest self and admit that I hate Notre Dame. Therefore, I predict they will lose. And my prediction is based on nothing but spite.
comedy central season 3 episode 17 GIF by Workaholics

• Haha
Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I would say I am more in the 2nd person's camp. I think Freeman has some juice at ND. I didn't especially like the hire initially, but the dude has done okay so far and their team and schedule line up pretty well this year.

As for the game, ND, beat Duke and Elko last year. So they should have some familiarity with Elko' s system. Conner Weigman ain't Riley Leonard and yes ND's defense should be bad ass.

ND 27 A&M 23
Conner is pretty good. Riley is too but almost plays too hard and right into an injury

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT