ADVERTISEMENT

Testicle Festival Roll Call update 6-18 925 PM

sparky62

Administrator
Dec 5, 2002
Anyone headed to Round The Bend Steak House Saturday night for the festival?

I did the tricycle races at the Testicle Festival. Yes. you read that right. I peddled a 3 wheeler against a police officer. He beat me best 2 outta 3. As soon as I can post the video, I will. It was a freaking riot. Mrs Sparky about crapped. Her quote was "Are you serious" & I said, "Damn straight I am". "Sh!t is gonna get real" Had a blast.

Last edited:
So I've never tried the famous deep fried testicle. For those that have, are they really that "good" or is it like so many other fried foods that all sorta taste the same? Is it really the taste or just the fun/novelty of it all. Just curious.

So I've never tried the famous deep fried testicle. For those that have, are they really that "good" or is it like so many other fried foods that all sorta taste the same? Is it really the taste or just the fun/novelty of it all. Just curious.

They taste like chicken. Maybe a little more chewy. They are pretty good.

What are you a gay fish?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I put them in the If-you-can-make-a-chicken-gizzard-taste-good-by-breading-and-frying-it-why-not-this-thing? category.

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
It depends. There are several different types. Personally, for a newbie, I would suggest lamb fries. To me they are the mildest.

I don't know why, but I keep getting this South Park episode in my mind when I read this thread:

1403-niccce.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT