ADVERTISEMENT

Tell us. Who has TCU beat and do you

TCU has 1 loss.
TCU's one loss is to a top 10 team in OT.
TCU has a win against a top 10 team and conference champion in regulation.
TCU played the conference champion twice.

Bama has 2 losses.
Bama lost to a top 10 team and a top 15 team in regulation.
Bama didn't beat a top 10 team.
Bama beat one team (#24) that now resides in the top 25.
Bama didn't play the conference champion.

Really think they deserve to be in with that easy peasy schedule.
Beat Colorado lol
Tarleton st lol
smu lol
Kansas lol
West Virginia lol
Beat texas legit
Beat baylor by 1
Beat horrid Oklahoma team
Beat Oklahoma st lost last 5 games
Lost to kst

NO WAY TCU SHOULD GET IN!
Alabama nearly lost to Texas, A&M and Ole Miss. They could easily have 5 losses. I don't think they are good beyond the QB and RB. The defense has been lit up routinely.

TCU lost in OT to a pretty good KSU that they had already beaten in the regular season. Had they done the smart thing and just kicked the field goal on 4th and 1 they might still have won that game in OT2.
Alabama has survived more than anything else this season. They aren't the quality of the Alabama teams we've seen since 2010 and past reputation should not be a factor. They came within a play of losing to Texas, A&M and Ole Miss. Had they played Georgia they would have lost by 3 touchdowns minimum.
I think 1. Georgia 2. Michigan 3. TCU 4. Ohio St makes the most sense and puts the 4 best and the most deserving teams in the playoff.

TCU has 1 loss.
TCU's one loss is to a top 10 team in OT.
TCU has a win against a top 10 team and conference champion in regulation.
TCU played the conference champion twice.

Bama has 2 losses.
Bama lost to a top 10 team and a top 15 team in regulation.
Bama didn't beat a top 10 team.
Bama beat one team (#24) that now resides in the top 25.
Bama didn't play the conference champion.
Yeah there is no real argument for bama other than their name. Should have played better d against Tennessee and LSU

Reactions: RedMyMind
A lot of jealous people over TCU. Give some credit. If this was Nebraska, people would be blowing their wads.
Sure but we are so far from this that it is impossible not to be. TCU has more wins this year than Nebraska has had in the last 3years combined

Alabama nearly lost to Texas, A&M and Ole Miss. They could easily have 5 losses. I don't think they are good beyond the QB and RB. The defense has been lit up routinely.
This is a weaker Alabama team than normal.

That said, TCU needed a combination of opposing QB injuries, overtime, and lucky bounces to get 1 score wins against SMU (7-5), Kansas (6-6), Oklahoma State (7-5), Baylor (6-6).

Texas win was ugly for Alabama, like many of TCU's wins. A&M is arguably the 4th most talented team in the country who showed they're capable of running with big dogs when they're not smoking weed in the locker room. I believe Alabama was without their star QB for that game as well. "Nearly lost to 8-4 Ole Miss" is hardly as shameful as TCU's "nearly lost's" to 4 different ~.500 teams.

Does TCU deserve to get in over Alabama? Absolutely, can't set the precedent that a 2-loss prestige name gets in over a 1 loss team. But let's be honest, a healthy Alabama crushes both teams that played in the Big 12 CCG.

Reactions: stucknks
Went 1-1 vs K-State. I agree, they played a soft schedule, but who else deserves to get in? Alabama, Tennessee, Clemson and USC all have 2 losses.

Wasn't Kansas St beating the piss out of TCU until Howard got hurt? Quality win there for TCU coming from way down to beat the 3rd string qb at K St....

Reactions: thall__
Wasn't Kansas St beating the piss out of TCU until Howard got hurt? Quality win there for TCU coming from way down to beat the 3rd string qb at K St....
I can tell you how that game would have ended if KSU's "first string" QB was available. With about 99.5% certainty.

It's going to be Alabama and Ohio State. It's all about the brands. They'll say TCU had there chance.
Hope you are right. I for one do not want to see a big 12 team get away with a easy peasy schedule and sneaking into anything.

Hope you are right. I for one do not want to see a big 12 team get away with a easy peasy schedule and sneaking into anything.
I don't want to see an SEC team or a B1G team sneaking in either. Honestly, the only teams that truly deserve to be there are Georgia and Michigan. The other two teams are there because they need 4 teams.

Who those other 2 teams should be will be a source of endless debate. Perhaps it should be Utah and Tulane for winning their conferences?

What about Clemson? They won their conference? Clemson lost to Notre Dame, who lost to USC, who lost to Utah. Therefore, Clemson is out.

What about K-State? K-State lost to Tulane and Tulane won the AAC. Therefore, Tulane gets in over K-State.

Reactions: thall__
Look how great Bama is. what a great loss to LSU who has been blown out three times this year. One by Jimbo. And also lost to Florida State team. Big win over a back up QB Texas team. Which according to the OP plays in a soft conference. So soft Bama wins on last second FG against the 3rd or 4th best team in that conference.

lol. Folks still tryna argue against the SEC. Cool. Bama shouldn’t be in it because they lost games, not because they or the SEC isn’t superior to every other conference.

Reactions: moralvictories
K State would get boat raced by any of the top 10 SEC teams. KSU best wr is Cade Warner. Give me a break
The SEC is so full of themselves as usual. Alabama hasn't beaten anyone with over 8 wins. Tennessee got boat raced by South Carolina, LMAO. LSU lost to flipping Arkansas and Texas A&M, and got crushed by Georgia. Georgia is the only good team out of the SEC, 😂 😂 😂.
oh, so you've been stupid for a while. this take of yours aged like milk, huh?

88hds8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT